|Standing screen display size||10.1 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200 Pixels|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Lenovo Ideapad Duet Chromebook, 10.1-inch Full HD (1920x1200) Touch Display IPS, Chrome OS, MediaTek P60T Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Ice Blue + Iron Grey, ZA6F0017AU
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$104.00 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Business|
|Screen size||10.1 Inches|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Human interface input||Touchscreen, Keyboard|
|Colour||Ice Blue + Iron Grey|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- This ultraportable 2-in-1 Chromebook with a MediaTek P60T processor includes a fast and stable plug-and-play detachable keyboard enabled with 5-point pogo pin and magnet design
- Take it with you everywhere. Thin and lightweight (450g (pad), 250g (keyboard), 220g (stand cover) the Chromebook Duet offers up to 10 hours of Battery Life
- The unique dual-tone design with aluminum alloy on the tablet is a standout design With sophisticated fabric texture on the stand cover you'll be stylish productive and practical
- Fast secure and easy to use, this touchscreen Chromebook boots up quickly with just your Google login to give you access to all of your cloud-based documents email and more
- With the 10 1 Inch FHD (1920 x 1200) IPS display and stunning colorful details you won't sacrifice for great visuals. The 10-point multitouch touchscreen is also USI pen compatible (pen sold separately)
- Warranty: This is an AU version with AU warranty and support
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to un-laptop and go with the Lenovo Chromebook Duet This sleek and light 2-in-1 Chromebook switches from business to fun as easily as it switches from laptop to tablet mode Simply detach the plug-and-play keyboard and you have an ultraportable 10 1-inch tablet ready to entertain you In laptop mode the laptop keyboard is comfortable to use and responsive while the 400 nits Full HD display is visually appealing in either mode. This touchscreen Chromebook is easy to use for work or play You'll enjoy thousands of apps from the Google Play Store superfast boot-up that takes only seconds more than 8 years (1) of automatic updates and USI stylus support (stylus sold separately) Take your Chromebook everywhere you want to go – at only 7 35 mm thick (0 289 inches) and weighing less than 1 lb (without the keyboard or stand) this lightweight notebook is the perfect travel companion Built-in wireless connectivity through 802 11 ac WiFi and Bluetooth lets you stream your favorite shows and videos with ease plus the 4-side narrow bezels give you a great viewing experience. Get creative or get busy. You'll stay virus-free with verified boot and enjoy seamless updates in the background With access to all of your favorite Google cloud-based productivity tools everywhere you go plus compatibility with Word Excel and PowerPoint you'll always stay on top of things Front and rear integrated cameras keep you connected while the long-life battery (up to 10 hours of life (2)) will keep you running
From the manufacturer
Lenovo Chromebook Duet (10.1") 2 in 1
ONE DEVICE, THREE MODES. WORK AND PLAY, NO LIMITATION
Use as a tablet or laptop – unique design with detachable keyboard you can take anywhere. Mobile & convenient 10 inch FHD IPS touchscreen. Boots in under 10 seconds & runs automatic updates in background. Unique dual-tone Ice Blue & Iron Grey design & sophisticated fabric texture on the stand cover
IT IS TIME TO UN-LAPTOP, AND GO
This sleek and light 2-in-1 Chromebook switches from business to fun as easily as it switches from laptop to tablet mode. Simply detach the plug-and-play keyboard, and you have an ultraportable 10.1" tablet ready to entertain you. In laptop mode, the typical size of laptop keyboard is comfortable and responsive, while the 400 nits FHD display is visually appealing in either mode.
Chromebook switches from business to fun as easily
This lightweight notebook is the perfect travel companion
Lenovo Chromebook Duet for You
It's time to un-laptop and go with the Lenovo Chromebook Duet. This sleek and light 2-in-1 Chromebook switches from business to fun as easily as it switches from laptop to tablet mode.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By paul on 13 May 2021
This is great. Screen quality is crystal clear, keyboard works great, android apps all run smoothly (I don't run intensive games) and chrome OS shows way more flexibility than iPad OS (have 2 iPads at home)
My boy loves it. If Lenovo release a more premium variant I'd be all over it as a gift for me.
The keyboard is very good, given its slim size and compact dimensions. and no issues with high-speed typing. The back stand is nice and firm, which will last a long time. The back is actually a magnetic cover, which if you don't want to use with the keyboard, simply take it off and you then have a very nice Android tablet.
New Chromebooks are now really quite powerful. If you have all your work sitting in the cloud and you use cloud-based apps, then performance is really excellent. Battery life is easily 10+ hours of use and can be on standby for over a week in sleep mode, as I recently discovered.
1) Can't screencast remotely. You must use a cable, but with only 1x c-type outlet that means you can only connect a hdmi to c-type cable to use another monitor. You cannot charge at the same time or use a speaker outlet. Worse still, it cannot even handle watching Netflix on a second monitor. It's simply beyond its capability. I didn't even bother to try and game.
2) That one c-type outlet limits you to doing one thing at a time. Charge, speakers/audio, or 2nd screen (which can't handle streaming) - pick one but not both. You think you won't need to do more than one thing but you are mistaken.
3) Chrome OS. I knew it was not a popular system but never realised how terrible it truly is. To install anything like a apk or non-traditional play app you must run in developer mode - A journey into the unpleasant and unnecessary in its own right.
4) Heavy. Individually the tablet or keyboard or kickstand isn't too bad, but combine them and you have a heavy laptop like system without any of the benefits.
1) Keyboard and kickstand, weight notwithstanding, are nice and is what tricked me into getting this tablet
2) Screen although smaller than a Samsung or Apple tablet is adequate and not the worst floating around.
3) Tough to think of a third. It's limitations overwhelm any possible benefits here
Don't make my mistake and cheap out on your tablet upgrade. A reasonably priced Samsung tablet or refurbished Apple is far superior to this system. Yes a keyboard and kickstand is attached but they are meaningless when you have 1x and only 1x output/input jack, cannot screencast wirelessly, and can't easily run applications.
This product was outdated at the time it was released and is beyond redemption now. I will try and find some charity I can donate this to I guess.
So I bought this on Friday 15th Jan and it arrived yesterday afternoon! I must say that I'm pretty impressed! The screen is crisp and clear. Tablet build quality is excellent and feels sturdy. It comes with the keyboard and case for the back. I've been loving it so far! Need to customise it more and explore all the features. But this Chromebook is fantastic, especially at this price.
My main uses are for watching sports, movies, shows, Chromecast, internet browsing and using Google Sheets. This product meets all the above expectations and it does a great job!
Surprisingly heavy compared to a tablet (even without keyboard attached).
Worth getting a USB hub, as there's only one USB-C port, and you may need USB-A, or the ability to charge and use the USB.