|Standing screen display size||14 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Card Description||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon i7-8565U 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 14-Inch FHD Laptop, Black, 20QDS05U00
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Screen size||14 inches|
|Computer memory size||16 GB|
About this item
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U (8MB Cache, 1.8 GHz/4.6 GHz max) Processor
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Display: 14-Inch FHD (1920x1080) Low Power IPS 400 nits Anti-glare Display
- Memory, Graphics & Storage: 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM with Intel UHD Graphics 620 | Storage: 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Design & battery: Laptop weight: 1.13 kg |maximum battery life = Up to 18.3 hours
- Warranty: This is an AU version with AU warranty & support
- Intel Integrated 620 Graphics, HDMI, 802. 11 Wireless-AC
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lenovo ThinkPad XI Carbon Gen 7 World's lightest 14-inch business ultrabook delivering higher performance and far faster than its predecessor, the new 8th generation Intel Core I7-8565U processor with 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD is designed to take your productivity to new heights. It features a carbon-fibre reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.