Lewis N. Clark Automatic Travel Umbrella, Black (Black) - 413-Black-One Size
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Lewis N. Clark|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF: Teflon like coating repels water to keep you dry. Rated by the Wirecutter as the best umbrella 2 years in a row, it survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking.
- COMPACT UMBRELLA: Full size umbrella, measuring 38-inch canopy with 16-inch arm length automatically opens/closes with a touch of a button, and folds down into a compact 11 inches.
- DURABLE: This sturdy umbrella is built to last! Constructed of metal ribs and a 3-fold, chrome-plated steel shaft, lightweight, flexible fiberglass tips, and rust and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind.
- MILDEW-RESISTANT: Quick-Drying polyester with mildew-resistant protectant. Includes a mold-resistant storage sleeve guaranteed to keep your handbag, duffle, tote or briefcase dry.
- GUARANTEE: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty (from date of purchase). If our umbrella fails you in any way the first year let us know and we will replace it, free of charge.
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 6.35 x 26.67 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Lewis N. Clark
- ASIN : B000F1RGBU
- Item Model Number : 413-Black-One Size
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 14,948 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Weighing in at just 10 ounces, the Lewis N. Clark umbrella is perfect for traveling and the everyday. Constructed of sturdy metal ribs and a 3-fold chrome-plated steel shaft, along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips, the rust- and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind.
The water-resistant material as well as the ample 38in canopy ensure that you’ll stay as dry as possible whether you’re walking to your car or to the Eiffel Tower.
The accompanying mold-resistant sleeve effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments, making it easily accessible no matter where you go. Additionally, the rubberized non-slip handle makes it easy to hold the umbrella against high winds.
With its automatic open/close button, you’ll have one hand free for holding your coffee, opening doors, pulling along your suitcase, or even talking on your phone. Additionally, the pressure required to open the canopy will ensure that it doesn’t accidentally open while it’s being jostled around in your purse or bag.
Rated by the Wirecutter as the best umbrella 2 years in a row, it survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking during their trials.
Available in both classic black as well as bright colors to distinguish yours from the crowd, this umbrella will help protect you and your belongings from the elements. Rainy days no longer have to be gloomy days!
From the manufacturer
Teflon-like coating repels water to keep you dry. It survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking.
With its automatic open/close one-touch button, you'll have a hand free for holding your coffee, opening doors, pulling a suitcase, or talking on your phone.
Full size umbrella with an oversize 38-inch canopy and a 16-inch arm length, yet folds down into a super compact 11 inches. Effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments.
Weighing in at just 10 ounces, it's constructed of sturdy metal ribs along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips, the Lewis N. Clark umbrella is perfect for traveling and everyday use.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2017
I found it holds up really well. It is compact and sturdy. The opening and closing mechanisms are responsive and robust.
The only down side for me was that in extremely heavy rain I noticed the seams would drip water slightly.
However, for general use, this is a great little umbrella to have tucked away ready for use. Still my everyday carry, especially in the Vancouver climate.
If you found my review helpful please click the button below.