Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Waist Stash Anti-Theft Hidden Money Belt Black One Size
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern hidden money belt, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft waist stash is constructed with RFID-blocking technology, shielding you from electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With durable rip-stop nylon and self-repairing zippers, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design fits discreetly underneath your clothes, and protects your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable on the move
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - Featuring multiple compartments designed for currency, electronics, passports, travel documents, and more, you'll have a place for everything
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- ASIN : B00I5IWC3W
- Item Model Number : 1268BLK
Best Sellers Rank:
70,498 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 8 in Money Belts
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Basics of RFID
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in passports and credit cards to allow their owners to bypass the normal requirements of scanning or checking in.
However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
All US passports issued after 2006 contain RFID chips and 98% of credit cards will be converted to microchip by 2017.
Lewis N. Clark RFID products shield these types of items:
- All new contactless credit cards
- US passports
- Enhanced driver’s licenses (Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart
Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking fabrics are made of hand washable copper- and nickel-based Polyethylene Terephthalate. They conform to FIPS 201 testing, which mandates that the material blocks up to 13.56MHz, the standard frequency required in credit cards and passports according to the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC).
This standard defines how proximity or contactless cards can be used for identification, as well as the transmission protocols for communicating with it. These fabrics also comply with ISO15693, the standard at which cards can be read from a distance.
They do not shield these types of items:
- Older 'prox' cards (HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus)
- Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
There are quick and easy ways to protect yourself from this new kind of identity theft.
Lewis N. Clark offers a variety of RFID-blocking options to fit your needs, including leather wallets, document organizers, soft fabric stashes, aluminum wallets, credit card shields, passport wallets, and more.
Whether you’re looking for something to fit on your belt, your bra straps, or in your back pocket, these products organize sensitive documents like your passport, credit cards, currency, and receipts.
Protect yourself today.