Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
One pot, two plates—dining made easy.
It’s time to leave leftovers behind. One-Pot Cooking for Two shows you how to put an end to oversized servings and wasted food using easy-to-make and tasty recipes that only need a single pot to cook—and two dishes to serve.
From Mediterranean Breakfast Pitas to Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Garlic-Lime Fish Tacos to Sheet Pan Steakhouse Dinner, discover tons of delicious one-pot dishes, each featuring informative labels and tips that make picking the right meal and customizing it to your needs a breeze. One-Pot Cooking for Two is also filled with simple and effective tips for minimizing food waste, as well as guides to shopping, meal planning, and cooking for just the two (or one) of you.
One-Pot Cooking for Two includes:
- One-pot meals—Serve up savory and sumptuous foods that you can fix in a single skillet, saucepan, Dutch oven, slow cooker, or electric pressure cooker.
- Cooking for two—“What’s for dinner?” is finally answered forever thanks to One Pot Cooking for Two’s flavorful assortment of 100 meals and snacks.
- Great tastes, everyday ingredients—Learn how to make all sorts of exciting and tempting dishes with ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store.
When it comes to cooking for two, there’s no better option than these scrumptious one-pot plates.
The 5-Ingredient One Pot Cookbook offers the simplest solution to one pot cooking with easy, 5-ingredient recipes for your skillet, dutch oven, sheet pan, and more!
One pot recipes make cooking healthy, homemade dinners a lot easier—especially if you toss in the right ingredients. The 5-Ingredient One Pot Cookbook uses a handful of fresh and flavorful ingredients to make easy dinners part of your day-to-day routine.
From waking up with a Tex-Mex Omelette to winding down your day with Chicken Cordon Bleu or a Ravioli and Spinach Bake for dinner, this cookbook offers low-effort, delicious dishes that need only one pot and 5 main ingredients to make. With most recipes requiring only 30 minutes or less to prepare, cook, and serve—and others that only take 20 minutes or less— the 5-Ingredient One Pot Cookbook gets you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all.
The 5-Ingredient One Pot Cookbook includes:
- One pot cooking 101 that provides shopping and storage tips, along with an overview of cooking techniques for every piece of cookware.
- 120 easy recipes that are organized by cooking vessel and feature skillet, saucepan, Dutch oven, sheet pan, baking dish, roasting pan, and no-cook bowl recipes.
- 5 main ingredients that keep shopping lists and kitchen prep quick and simple.
Life can be hectic. Luckily, dinner doesn’t have to be with the 5-Ingredient One Pot Cookbook.