|Model number||TINHIFI T4|
|Part Number||Tin HiFi T4|
|Special Features||Game, Noise-isolation, Lightweight, Hifi|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Package Dimensions||18.1 x 13.6 x 5.1 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
|Item Model Number||TINHIFI T4|
|Date First Available||3 December 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $25.00 delivery
Linsoul TIN HiFi T4 10mm Carbon Nanotube Dynamic Driver in-Ear Monitor Earphones, Ultra-Sleek Metal Housing, Silver-Plated MMCX Cable
- Audiophile Performance. Equipped with an all new ultra-compact ￠10mm high quality carbon nanotube (CNT) dynamic driver, the TINHIFI T4 delivers definition and detail with authority. We went to great lengths to engineer and tune this driver to perfectly portray our vision of what music should sound like. It redefines the benchmark for crystal clear in-ear sound performance. Explore your music in all its glorious depth
- Ultra-Unique Design. The TINHIFI T4 combines elements of high end automotive and aviation design to create a unique and stylish expression perfectly formed for audio reproduction. With a stainless steel housing, you can also feel secure that the T4 will always be there for you. Compact and Lightweight.. Light, sturdy, and crafted from aerospace-grade aluminum, no matter where you go, the durable TINHIFI T4 is your reliable listening companion
- Pure Sound. Utilizing our newly engineered 10mm Carbon Nanotube Dynamic Driver, the T4 takes single dynamic driver earphones to a whole new level. Our new driver design paired with years of tuning expertise delivers a frequency response all the way down from 10Hz to 20kHz. It's a completely new listening experience designed to combine musical enjoyment with studio accuracy. With total harmonic distortion of only 1% @ 1kHz, the TINHIFI T4 combines high fidelity and harmony at a remarkable value
- High Purity Silver-Plated Cable. T4 adopts ultra-pure silver-plated copper so that the T4’s deep bass and smooth mids can be maintained while allowing full expression of the crystal clear trebles. It is truly a perfect fit for the T4. It’s selected to meet the highest standards of durability and acoustic performance in its class. The MMCX interface can fit to ensure durability and utility across a wide spectrum of cables
- Comfortable Fit. The T4’s shape was designed in response to feedback from TIN HIFI fans worldwide for the best fit and maximum comfort. Our experience from the previous models have culminated to this new form factor that will be comfortable for long listening sessions. This comfortable fit also means a perfect seal to provide you up to 32dB of noise isolation, perfect for any listening environment
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Story of TIN T4
As a successor to the famous T and P series, the TIN HIFI T4 is a game changer that features a revolutionary new 10mm CNT dynamic driver to ensure outstanding sonic accuracy, musical tuning, and high-resolution sound across its entire 10-20kHz frequency range. Born for the audiophile and music enthusiasts on the go, its high end level acoustic performance will drive you to experience the evolution. Step up to brilliant sound quality and professional styling with the T4
Why Choose Us?
As a company has been working and delivering the sound and build quality punch well above the price, TIN HIFI has won a lot of praise from audio enthusiasts from our previous products: T2, T2 Pro, T3 and P1. We are a verifiably mature company with the capacity and reputation of delivering products. We aimed to provide the best customer service for our fans.
The Delicate Design of T4 You May Know
-10mm CNT dynamic driver
-Detachable MMCX silver-plated cable
-Attractively Handcrafted Case
-Ergonomically shaped case coupled with perfectly eartips
Driver Unit: ￠10.0mm high quality CNT dynamic driver
Sensitivity: 102 ±3dB @1kHz 0.126v
Frequency Response: 10-20kHz
Impedance: 32Ω ±15%
Rated Power: 3mW
Max Power: 5mW
Max Distortion: 1% @1kHz, 0.126v
Interface: gold-plated MMCX connector
Plug: 3.5mm carbon multi dimensional heavy plug
Conductor/Cable: (0.03/63C+200D enameled wire*1C+0.08/28C silver-plated enameled winding), transparent TPU cable
Housing Color: natural aluminum
What’s in the Box
-TIN HIFI T4 IEM
-Six pair of eartips
-TIN HIFI case
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now on to the bad side of things, just about everything around 5k-6k Hz and above (especially around 12k Hz) can (at times) get uncomfortably loud and fatiguing VERY quickly and will then need to be fiddled with in the EQ. The bass can also get slightly too overwhelming at times but some people might enjoy it as is.
Overall if you don't mind messing with EQ settings on occasion then these are fairly decent IEMs considering the detail you get in the mid-high range, but there are probably far less tedious options available in this price range so I cant really personally recommend these over trying something else.
If I had a negative it’s the cable, I can see myself needing to replace in a year or two.
Top reviews from other countries
After using them for a while, I really don't want to use my more expensive in-ears anymore :)
Ich dachte vor dem Kauf, dass mich die sonnenhafte Gravur der Rückseite nicht ansprechen würde. Mir gefiel die einfache Optik der T3 besser. Doch beim Tragen, und auch sonst, sieht man hauptsächlich die Seiten der Kopfhörer. Sie glänzen wundervoll in poliertem Aluminium und sehen sehr gut aus.
Das Kabel hatte bei mir auch nach Tagen schon einen Wackelkontakt. Das Austauschkabel, dass ich mir bestellt habe, ist besser.
The form factor is good. I like the fit, choice of ear pads, and the cables.
The tweeter is good, very detailed.
The midrange is brassy, thin and has a frequency range with distortion that hurts my ears.
The base response is non-existent.
I used an HRT Headstreamer dac listening to lossless .wav file songs.
I also tested on my CD player
Very fatiguing, could not do more than a song
Returned and got a whole 20 dollars refund.