|Manufacturer||Litcessory (Philips Compatible)|
|Part Number||HUE-Extension 1M-W02|
|Package Dimensions||17.1 x 16.8 x 1.9 cm; 30 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||HUE-Extension 1M-W02|
|Size||1m - 2 Pack|
|Colour||White (Micro 6-pin) - V4|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Litcessory Extension Cable for Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus (1m, 2 Pack, White)
- ✔ ATTENTION -- SELECT THE CORRECT VERSION: Philips makes TWO versions of their lightstrips (Standard 6-Pin V3 and Micro 6-Pin V4). The Micro 6-Pin V4 has a smaller pin connection and IS bluetooth compatible, while the Standard 6-Pin V3 features larger pins and is NOT bluetooth compatible. Please see the image with both connectors to determine the correct version you have before purchasing.
- ✔ ENDLESS DESIGN -- create breaks in your lightstrips, run lights under cabinets, create lighting for shelves, or connect lightstrips across an entire room -- the possibilities are endless!
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION -- easy to use! Our cables are flat & flexible AND all pin connectors are removable.
- ✔ TECH SPECS -- designed for the Philips Lightstrip system, supports runs up to 10 meters, cable is UL listed, made for indoor locations only.
- ✔ REQUIRED -- if you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Controller, you MUST use our Controller to 6-Pin Adapter.
- ✔ LITCESSORY’S HASSLE-FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY – We know you’ll love this product, but if you have any issues at all, just send us a message and we’ll be happy to assist!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Hue only allows for a single continuous lightstrip run. Litcessory products allow for several!
This extension cable, specifically designed for the Philips Hue Lightstrip system, enables you to create a break in your LED lightstrips instead of having only one continuous lightstrip. The possibilities are endless! You can run lights under cabinets with a break over the sink, create sharply defined lighting on a series of shelves, or even connect lightstrips across an entire room. Our cables are flexible and flat, which makes them inconspicuous - perfect for designing your ideal lighting setup!
NOTE: If you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Controller, you MUST use the Litcessory Controller to 6-Pin adapter to do so.
This product is great for...
- Connecting to the end of a lightstrip to add a break in the lightstrip
- Running lightstrips around corners
- Connecting a lightstrip to a controller that is located in a different location (with the use of our Controller to 6-Pin adapter)
Important things to keep in mind...
- Supports lightstrip runs up to 10 meters (lightstrips and extension cables combined)
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female
- Cable is UL Listed
- MADE FOR INDOOR DRY LOCATIONS ONLY
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you want simple under cupboard lighting and do not want the hassle of installing cabling to route to a master switch, and want to be able to switch them on remotely, these are awesome. Not cheap but well worth the money, fantastic quality!