|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Logitech Wired Gamepad F310
- Play console ports with their native-style controller
- Smooth curves and contoured rubber grips
- Exclusive 4-switch D-pad
- Works with Android TV
- Easy to set up and use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech Wired Gamepad F310 lets customize your experience with fully programmable controls that can emulate keyboard and mouse inputs. A familiar shape and button layout gets you in the game faster without having to relearn new gamepad settings. The smooth curves and contoured rubber grips lets you play longer with less effort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The triggers have a good amount of resistance to them.
- The ability to swap between XInput/DirectInput means this controller has high compatibility. It's worked on a variety of games, both for Windows and emulated without any issues or tweaking.
- The shape of the triggers feels awkward, making them feel unpleasant.
- The shoulder bumpers don't provide a nice tactile sensation like the face buttons or shoulders on other controllers would. I would compare the feeling of the shoulder bumpers to how clicking an analog stick feels.
- The D-pad is too high and too loose (poor quality). It is loose enough to wiggle and rotate.
- The grips dip and become very narrow just before the triggers, as you can see in the pictures. This is actually pretty uncomfortable.
Overall I would recommend you look elsewhere for a controller. There are other more affordable options which look to have better designs.