|Computer Memory Type||DDR DRAM|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||Noise Cancelling Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||Closed-back|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 7.62 x 18.08 cm; 249.48 Grams|
|Item Weight||249 g|
|Item Model Number||981-000341|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
Wireless Headset H600
About this item
- Convenient leave-in wireless receiver: Tiny nano receiver stays in your computer so your headset is always ready to use
- Clear stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers and noise-cancelling microphone for clear calls
- Long-range wireless: Listen and chat up to 10 m (33 ft.) from your computer-and longer with a six-hour rechargeable battery
- Comfortable design: Adjustable headband and foam ear cups feel good even after long hours of use
- Works with Windows, Mac and common calling applications like Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Gmail, Windows Live Messenger and AIM
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech Wireless Headset H600. Cut loose from your PC with this lightweight, portable headset that offers laser-tuned drivers, 10-meter range and 6-hour rechargeable battery.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 26 January 2019
I am not crazy about Bluetooth connectvity which is why I preferred this USB receiver solution. Its a 'nan' receiver. The range is not nearly as good at the Plantronics which could go up to 40 feet without anny interference or statis. I go about 15-20 feet down a hall way, line of site from my computer and I already get bad static on these Logitech.
Would Logitech be better served with a larger USB dongle for reception? Thats what the Plantronics had. The dongle on this is very much less than even a half inch I think.
Sound quality is totally ok and good with voice on mic or voice broadcasts. Music is just 'ok' but not bad.
Are the Logitech H800 with usb/bluetooth combo better?