Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel for PlayStation 4
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|You Save:||$130.95 (26%)|
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy access game controls: On wheel D pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- G29 Requirements: PlayStation 4 or 3 , Powered USB port OR Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, mac OS 10.10+
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 console. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual motor force feedback, on wheel controls and responsive pedals, G29 makes racing feel like the real deal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I've not ran into any issues, so i would say durability is pretty good. I even dropped it from chest height at one point and it worked fine.