Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.70 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel for Xbox One
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$58.00 (12%)|
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC - Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console
- Realistic Force Feedback - G920 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Quality Construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, Driving Force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- Easy-Access Game Controls - The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways
- Responsive Pedal Unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech Driving Force Racing Wheel is designed for the latest Xbox One console racing game titles experience every weight shift and tire slip. Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decent cable management too. Only couple of complaints; sometimes the force feedback goes weird/soft and I have to unplug it and reconnect it for it to reset back to normal force feedback. And it has a white light right below the Xbox button that cannot be switched off, and it's quite bright, so I put some tape over it.
Needed to turn force feedback up a bit. Realistic brake pedal force. Needed to adjust in-game to make it lighter to push.