Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Logitech 941-000119 G Driving Force Shifter,Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$11.95 (15%)|
- The sim racing shifter for G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels: Adds realistic shifting to your racing rig
- Built to last: Durable solid steel gear shifter and hand-stitched leather boot and knob cover and six speeds with push-down reverse gear
- Six-speed shifter and push-down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS-Logitech G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel. Games that support Logitech Driving Force Shifter (not compatible with Playstation 3).
- Secure mounting: Built-in clamps mount shifter securely to a table or racing rig.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 14.63 x 17.63 x 20.65 cm; 720 Grams
- Release date : 1 June 2019
- ASIN : B00Z0UWV3O
- Item Model Number : 941-000119
- Best Sellers Rank: 197 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G Driving Force Shifter is designed for both G29 (for PS4 and PC) and G920 (for Xbox One and PC) Driving Force racing wheels, to enhance the latest PC and console racing titles. With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force Shifter is constructed of quality materials for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Short throw. Short is ok, but this is almost toy-like.
2. Frictionless and minimal gating. You can drop it into other gears too easily.
3. Weightless shifter with complete plastic feel.
Fortunately for all except point 1, it’s resolvable weaknesses.
TOP TIP, replace the knob with a weighted version — even if it’s a generic aluminum knob. You can buy an adapter or 3D print one for free so you can use a “real” knob. This will change the feel immensely, though I suspect at the expense of the longevity since it might place more stress on the gate and internals. Finally, buy or print the friction/stiffener mod for the H-gate. These two mods will all but eliminate the “toy-like” feel and bring it closer to immersion.
I find that there should be more tension when you change gears. But for the price it’s grear. Much more fun playing with. Ps - u have to buy the buttkicker gamer 2 as well. That thing is amazing
The Shifter Has Six speeds gear and a reverse gear. For reverse you have to push down. It's normal I think. But I am facing difficulties to put reverse. So complicated but not hard.
Next thing is Easy to mount. It has Clamps for easy mount also provided additional screws for Extra hard mount and safety.
Changing gears are Ok for me not bad. I am giving 5 Stars because it full fill my needs.