|Series||LogitechG703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse with HERO 16K Sensor|
|Item Model Number||910-005641|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 6.8 x 4.3 cm; 95 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.4 x 6.8 x 4.3 centimetres|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||95 g|
|Date First Available||10 June 2019|
Logitech G703 Lightspeed Pro-Grade Wireless Gaming Mouse, 16000 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 6 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, Long Battery Life, PC / Mac - Black
|Price:||+ $9.10 Delivery|
- Hero 16K sensor: next-generation optical Gaming sensor with 1: 1 tracking, 400+ IPS and 100-16 000 Max DPI sensitivity - Plus Zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration, and 10x the power efficiency of previous Gen
- Light speed wireless: pro-level responsiveness and connectivity for long-lasting, high-performance gameplay even better than many wired mice - With a weight of 95 g and battery life of up to 35 hours of continuous play
- Power play wireless charging compatibility: add the POWERPLAY wireless USB charging system to keep G703 and other compatible g mice charged. Power play wireless charging system for PC or Mac sold separately
- Supreme comfort and quality: G703 brings together comfort, durability and performance with an ergonomic design, rubber side grips, 10 g optional weight and 6 programmable buttons for a customisable computer or laptop gaming experience
- Advanced button technology: metal-spring button tensioning keeps the primary left and right buttons poised to trigger with less force, for exceptional button feel, response and consistency
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse now features the next-gen HERO 16K sensor with 1:1 tracking, 400+ IPS and 16,000 max, plus zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology gives you a 1-ms report rate with no compromises on weight, battery life or latency. Use POWERPLAY (sold separately) for infinite gameplay. Comfortably designed to fit your hand, G703 LIGHTSPEED features rubberised side grips, a lightweight build, removable 10 g of weight and six programmable buttons. Advanced button tensioning means crisp, clean clicks and super-precise actuation every time. LIGHTSYNC RGB gives you an intelligent, full-spectrum RGB lighting experience that responds to in-game action.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
The 1 star from me is because....
- I first bought this mouse used, 'like new', and it had a manufacturing defect that affected the scrollwheel. Had to refund it.
- My second purchase was fine for a few months, and then the right mouse button started acting up. It would repeatedly click the right mouse click even though i was holding it down. I got a replacement. You can google this as a common issue with these/Logitech mice by searching 'Logitech Double Click problem'
- My house mate bought this mouse after my recommendation and he had to return it because he had issues with the scroll wheel too.
- My mouse replacement (Third of this mouse/Fourth counting my housemate's) developed the same problem but more severely and in the left mouse button instead of the right. I got a refund because they're now not in stock.
I don't know what's up with this batch of mice but it hurts that the QA or manufacturing sucks so bad that 4 out of 4 mice sent to my household had a manufacturing defect.
If you like gambling, then get this mice, because if it works, it's damn good.
Die Maus würde, wie üblich, schnell und sicher verpackt geliefert. Die Verpackung macht einen hochwertigen Eindruck.
Das Anschließen sowie die "Inbetriebnahme" war kinderleicht. Dank der guten Logitech Gaming Software lässt sich die Maus wie gewünscht konfigurieren.
Aber wie schlägt sie sich in der Praxis? Extrem gut! Ich spiele seit über 15 Jahren verschiedene Shooter, teilweise in verschiedenen nationalen und internationalen Ligen. Meine Anforderungen sind daher sehr hoch. Und zu meiner Überraschung konnte ich tatsächlich KEINERLEI Nachteile gegenüber einer kabelgebundenen Maus feststellen. Die Reaktionszeit ist extrem gut und aufgrund des fehlenden Kabels kann man die Maus noch schneller bewegen, ohne dass das Kabel irgendwo hängen bleibt.
Die Ergonomie ist für mich als Rechtshänder sehr gut. Auch die Akkulaufzeit ist wirklich hervorragend und kein Vergleich zu den Funkmäusen von früher.
Lediglich das Mausrad ist relativ schwergängig und laut, weshalb ich einen Punkt abziehe. Das stört schon ziemlich und war auch der Grund, warum ich sie wieder zurückgeschickt habe.
Alles in allem eine gute Maus, abgesehen vom Mausrad. Daher gibt es sehr gute 4* und eine Weiterempfehlung.
Sollte Dir diese Bewertung geholfen haben, bitte ich darum, meine Rezension mit einem kurzen Klick als hilfreich zu markieren. Vielen Dank!
I came from the 403 so the fact its exactly the same makes it perfect for me.
The dongle is nice and the charge lasts a long time, The sensors very accurate and you desk space will look very tidy.
But it gave me plenty of issues.
The software was the worst part.
It took me about 20 reinstall to get Logitech's hub and hunting down individual drivers to uninstall just to get the the mouse to be recognised so i could adjust all the DPI's and buttons to my usual set up.
This seems to be a common issue so you have plenty of trouble shooting posts to guide you through one of the 100 issues the software/drivers can create.
The other issue i had was the buttons being registered multiple times when holding it down which is an absolute nightmare. Apparently ( from reading online) this is also a very common issue with this mouse and happens to a few of the buttons. No idea what the cause is, amazon replaced mine easily and this one has no real issues here.
Does it give me an advantage in games?
I'm still way more comfortable playing on my wired mouse and something allways just feels a bit off with the wireless mouse, Im not sure what it is.
Do i think wireless is worth all the extra money?
If you can snatch this up for a deal sure. But i probably wont be replacing mine when it goes.
Try it out. Its not bad.
Its definitely different
In-game so far I have had no dropoff in aim compared to my previous mouse so I assume its doing a good job tracking wise.
In comparison to the most recent mice I've used:
Logitech G502 - G703 shape is more comfortable the thumb buttons are easier to use
Zowie EC2 - matte surface is infinitely better, scroll wheel is much better and the whole mouse is more solidly built
The wireless aspect is hugely liberating with seemingly no drawback thanks to several generations of development by Logitech.
Overall I highly recommend this mouse to anyone who wants to upgrade to a wireless gaming mouse and prioritises comfort over having 11+ buttons
It is much lighter than my previous mice and you can move it far faster especially on a gaming mouse mat with a smooth surface. Buttons and mouse wheel feel like you can click more rapidly. Good for shooting and frabbbing loot in Casino Heist :-)
Bad point: battery life may be good compared to gaming mice (I have nothing to compare with) but it sucks compared with normal mice. Days rather than months. There will be a trade-off between lightness and the size of the battery inside. Lighting it up with an LED on top is just a waste of electricity IMHO. The wireless charging option is expensive but you can use it as a wired mouse while it is charging. Obviously, having a cable attached drags a bit compared to when it is wireless.
Also, I am starting to get a little RSI in my wrist again. The way you grip it isn't as ergonomic as the ergonomic mouse - again not surprising - and I've been playing GTA a lot and probably gripping mouse harder when gaming than I would for work.
All in all it is a good purchase. I might consider only using it for gaming and having a second more ergonomic mouse for work.