|Item Model Number||945-000030|
|Product Dimensions||28.2 x 8.3 x 6.3 cm; 419.01 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||28.2 x 8.3 x 6.3 centimetres|
|Item Weight||418 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech 945-000030 Pro Flight Switch Panel,Black
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$60.95 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Multiple In-Cockpit Controls giving you the next step to replicating the functionality of an actual aircraft in your flight simulation setup
- Realistic Landing Gear Control with LED Indicators: Nothing beats the satisfying click of an actual control lever, plus with LED indication of any potential faults with your aircraft you’ll know if it’s safe to touch down.
- 5-Position Magneto Dial Ignites Engines: Just as with the landing gear lever, nothing beats turning a dial like the one in a real aircraft to start your engines and get your flight under way.
- Modular and interchangeable. Saitek's range of Instrument Panels can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Multi Panel above the Radio Panel? Done. Want your Switch Panel to the left of your Yoke? Go for it. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Logitech G®Pro Flight Switch Panel expands the number of controls in your flight simulator setup. Control landing gear, lights, engine power and other aircraft functions.
From the manufacturer
Multiple in-cockpit controls
Logitech G’s Professional Flight Switch Panel is ideal for expanding the number of controls in your flight simulator setup. Attach it to your Logitech G Flight Yoke, place it atop your desk, or even mount it to your own custom cockpit setup. Control your landing gear and lights, engine power and other important aircraft functions, all from one compact unit.
Build the ultimate virtual cockpit
With Logitech G’s Pro Flight Yoke System, you can easily add Rudder Pedals and a full range of Switch, Navigation and Instrument Panels to create your perfect flight sim cockpit.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What they got wrong - just about everything else.
- Ease of use - after you find software that works with it that is...don't count on much from Logitech.
- Magneto dial - I expected a spring action back from start to both/all. Oh well.
- Fully customisable - not so much. If you find some software that allows this then yes, but not from Logitech.
- Plug-and-Play All the Way - No! Simply no! After an installation of a small plug-in... do we not know the meaning of PnP? The plug-in is for MSFS so no guarantees it will work with anything else or when it will break or if they will make a "plug-in" for any other flight sim you may wish to use it with now or in the future.
If you purchase this item (and/or some others) then install DCSFlightpanels (search GitHub) - changes the device into a key emulator that can be used in any program to emulate key presses. Simples. It now works on everything, even notepad.
If I hadn't found DCSFlightpanels I was going to pull the panel apart and connect the buttons to a cheap $6 driver-less controller board from AliExpress or Amazon (and other places too I suppose).
You know, other brands have huge bloat-ware that needs to be always connected that supports 1k+ devices in any application...that seems to fail every month or three. Logitech don't even bother with that. You cant use their panels in any application you want straight out of the box.
Logitech really have fallen a long way.
I use the switch panel in IL-2, ATS, ETS2...and notepad. I may even use it in MSFS2020 when people finish paying to beta test it.
The biggest trick was understanding that it automatically installs and configures itself. You don't have access to it in the setup windows. That's fine because it instantly frees up other controls that you may have configured on a yoke or joystick. Good quality, solid build, very happy
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 23 August 2020
I would wait.....