|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $5.47 delivery
Logitech 920-006491 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo MK345,Black/Blue
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$27.74 (37%)|
|Number of buttons||3|
About this item
- A powerful combo of wireless keyboard and mouse with extra-long battery life
- Keyboard features a full-size layout with 12 enhanced f-keys for media control
- Awesome 4-year keyboard and 18-month mouse battery life
- On/Off switch on mouse and keyboard
- Automatic sleep mode when not in use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Increase your productivity with a powerful combo of wireless keyboard and mouse with extra-long battery life. The generous palm rest, the contoured right-handed mouse and the adjustable keyboard height give you more comfort. Enjoy an awesome 4-year keyboard and 18-month mouse battery life, provided by our energy efficient engineering.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those familiar with Logitech will know what their unifying USB is.. this means it’ll work on Bluetooth and wireless.
Bluetooth is a rock solid connection, wireless? Not so.
The picture shows a unifying receiver, so I got my keyboard and as I already have a number of unifying USB products I just turned it all on and... nothing!
I put in the supplied USB in and it works.
So it’s probably a great wifi keyboard, just isn’t as pictured.
If you are used to soft laptop-type keyboards, this one will be disappointing.
The feeling is more like an old-fashioned type writer.
This also makes it very loud.
And I wish the keyboard was a bit smaller. The palm rest is just plastic. I was expecting it to be soft touch but it’s hard and uncomfortable. I’d rather it wasn’t there at all.
If it wasn’t Logitech branded, it’s be $20-$30.
2. The mouse fell down from my laptop table on to a tiled flooring on the very first day, thought I'd lost it, but no damage.. continued to work like a charm and no visible cracks or damage..
3. Although I have started noticing the spacebar key is a little hard after few days of use (changing my review from 5 to 4 because of this ).
Top reviews from other countries
help why is this???? it took two hours to find this.