|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||16 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Special Features||DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (.dff & .dsf), FLAC , ALAC , APE, WAV,MP3,OGG,WMA,AAC.|
|Standing screen display size||0.96 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, USB|
|Device interface - primary||Microphone, Buttons|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Product Dimensions||4.95 x 4.24 x 1.45 cm; 49.9 Grams|
|Item Weight||49.8 g|
|Item Model Number||H10|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||7 July 2019|
MP3 Player,16GB HiFi Lossless Audio MP3 Player with Clips,Small Portable Sports High Resolution Music Player with FM Radio Voice Recorder,Support up to 256GB
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- ♬【Multiple Audio Formats Supported】: lossless audio formats DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (.dff & .dsf), FLAC , ALAC , APE, WAV . Also support MP3,OGG,WMA,AAC(m4a) and more audio formats.
- ♬【Multi-function Selection】: Support music playback, FM radio, high-fidelity stereo digital voice recording (up to 64kHz/24bit),16 GB of built-in memory and support a TF card of up to 256GB (TF card is not included). Easily transmit files between audio play and your PC via the Micro-USB port.
- ♬【Long Playback Time】: Built-in 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery, it supports up to 20 hours of music(MP3 128Kbps) playback on a single full charge.Equipped with a OLED display screen, clear and delicate display, lower energy consumption which is more power-saving.
- ♬【Small and lightweight with wearable 360°rotating clip】: weight only 50g and the size is close to an Apple Watch,special design for sport and music lovers ,just hooked it to your pocket or blouse and enjoy music when running, jogging, riding, hiking or doing other exercise without any trouble.
- ♬【Exquisite craftsmanship】Adopt the aluminum alloy shell,CNC integrated molding,High-grade aluminum alloy chassis lends the player its sturdy protection.ALPS Wheel function button is easy to use,rotating 360 degree to adjust the volume or switchs the song.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
♬ Support high-resolution lossless music playback.
♬ Built-in dual microphone,Support for lossless stereo digital recording.
♬ Support FM Radio，Built-in FM tuner lets you listen to your favorite radio stations and recorde them.
♬ Support car mode, perfect match with your car.
♬ Small size and super lightweight with wearable 360° rotating clip,portable for sports.
♬ USB 2.0 Interface. High-speed USB 2.0 connection ensures quick transfer files.
✿ Material: Aluminum alloy
✿ Display screen: Display screen: 0.96 inch OLED
✿ Audio format support: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (.dff & .dsf), FLAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), ALAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), APE (up to 96kHz/24bit), WAV (up to 192kHz/24bit), OGG, AAC(m4a),WMA,MP3 and more
✿ Voice recording: High-fidelity 64kHz/24bit
✿ Internal storage: 16GB
✿ TF card slot: Support TF card up to 256GB (TF card NOT included)
✿ Power source: Built-in 3.7V 500mAh lithium battery
✿ Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
✿ Playback time: Up to 20 hours (MP3 128Kbps)
✿ SNR: ≥105 dB
✿ THD+N: ≤0.1%
✿ Frequency Response: 20Hz～20KHz
✿ Output: ≥50mW (32Ω/THD+N＜1%)
✿ Adapter headphone impedance: 16～100Ω
√ 1 * FIWWAT Hi-Fi Lossless Audio Player
√ 1 * Mini Clip
√ 1 * Micro USB Cable
√ 1 * Instruction Manual
◆ If using Micro SD card,Recommended Micro SD card read and write speed: ≥Class 10.
◆ When using the Micro SD card for the first time on this product, please format the Micro SD card as FAT32 [System Settings - Initialize - Format SD Card]. Formatting the Micro SD card will erase all data,please back up the data before formatting.
◆ This product only supports 2-channel audio format, and does not support 5.1-channel and DST codec audio formats.
◆ This product does not support Bluetooth.
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. it takes sometime 5 to 10 minutes to get anything to play. This is not a turn it on and press play kinda player. They probably skimped on memory or code or both. This is a daily problem.
2. the scroll knob is so slow. i only have about 1/3 of my library on the sd card and it takes forever, forever to scroll to an artist. there's no short cuts, it won't scroll faster after say a few scrolls.
3. memory again. i bought a 256gb card to support my full library, i can't get the card to read in any bearable time. the player will auto power off at the "loading..." screen.
4. there is no feedback. the "loading..." screen does not increment nor does the spinner move so you don't know if the player accepted your clicks. you probably have to count to 10, then see if it updates then try again. but the reaction is so slow it's not worth it.
The design has some potential but all the corners that they cut make it unbearable to use. Save your money and look elsewhere. I'm putting mine in the trash. I won't even sell it because that karma will come back on me.
It's a GREAT little device and I love it, in spite of the fact that I sent it back. I simply wish Fiwwat would have warned me that I'm not welcome if I'm from the Steve Jobs camp.
By the way, I wrote a letter to Hidizs about their AP80 model, with a litany of all my problems with this thing; I found that at Hidizs I could actually send a letter to a human being with a real email address. I went on Google Translate and took screen shots of the version I clicked into Chinese.
I thought, if I get a REAL response from a REAL human being, I'll buy the thing.
Which I did, and I did.
If you're on a Mac, don't get this, get the Hidizs ... and then you can end up like me, waiting for your AP80 PRO to wash ashore from Jamaica, New York, Sometime Later On in Life
One of the main features for me besides the obvious (sound quality and file support) is that it has actual buttons. I don't want to have to look at a screen, and in fact I couldn't care any less if it had a screen at all. I need to be able to operate it by touch, and this player is _very_ easy to control.
I also love that it is so small and light that I can take it anywhere. Don't get me wrong, it is beefy for its size and does not feel cheap at all, but it is so small that it is light for that very reason.
I have not had it long so I cannot speak about the durability yet, but the feature set is _exactly_ what I was looking for!