|Package Dimensions||9.7 x 5.79 x 0.89 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
|Date First Available||1 April 2021|
433MHZ Low-Pass Filter LPF RF HF Radio Lowpass 7th-Order Elliptic Function 470M
Enhance your purchase
- A low-pass filter passes signals below the cutoff frequency, while signals above the cutoff frequency are attenuated.
- Commonly used for the suppression of high-order harmonics of electromagnetic signals, or placed at the back of the mixer to filter out high-frequency clutter, which plays the role of frequency selection.
- This filter can greatly attenuate signals above 470M, and its harmonic suppression capability is about 50dbc.
- Compared with several low-pass filters, the elliptic filter can obtain a narrower transition bandwidth and a smaller bandwidth than other types of filters such as Butterworth and Chebyshev filters under the same order.
- The filtering steepness is better than filters of other properties.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Shipping list: 1pcs 433MHZ Low-Pass Filter
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|