Other Sellers on Amazon
Lucas Papaw Ointment Lip Applicator Tube, 15 grams
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||$3.75 ($25.00 /100 g)|
|You Save:||$1.15 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Carica Papaya 39mg/g fresh fermented fruit. Grown in Queensland, the fruit is received fresh to the factory in Brisbane where it is fermented under strict controlled conditions. Pharmaceutical grade petroleum Jelly and Wax which is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Penreco USP grade Petrolatums ae not mutagenic or toxic to reproduction. Does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin or sodium See more|
|Item weight||15 Grams|
About this item
- Enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Commonly used to treat minor open wounds
- Helps heal and sooth inflamed, chapped or broken skin
- Also commonly used to sooth a range of minor burns
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 10 cm; 15 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Oborne Health Supplies
- ASIN : B00GYVRW7S
- Item Model Number : SG_B00GYVRW7S_US
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,189 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Lucas Papaw Ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application. Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema. With so many uses and applications, it is always great to have a 15g tube of Lucas’ Papaw Ointment handy in the home. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is commonly used to treat minor open wounds and helps heal and soothe inflamed, chapped or broken skin. It soothes sensitive skin and heals rashes while acting as a gentle yet effective barrier to protect babies’ delicate skin from nappy rash, dryness and irritation. Sports injuries such as chafing and grazing are very common in a lot of sports such as running, cycling, long-distance swimming and team sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is an ideal topical application for lasting relief from irritation such as mosquito bites and other non-venomous insect stings and bites.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I was having dark lips, sensitive and chemical allergic. Guys, trust me... Within 7 days my LIPS turned to ROSE. My friends started asking for the secret.
This product is really all in one- Presently I was using for the below:
*Insect and sun burn.
*Under eye dark circles
* Nose edge darkness
* For growing eye lashes
*For below tan removal
Reviewed in the United States on 10 August 2018