|Package Dimensions||21.1 x 11.7 x 1.2 cm; 60 Grams|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||60 g|
|Date First Available||16 September 2020|
Luibor for Google Pixel 5 Case, Black Silicone Phone Case for Google Pixel 5, Anti-Scratch Case for Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 5 Protection Case
- 1. LUIBOR for Google Pixel 5 Case has resilient shock absorption and carbon fiber design provide comprehensive protection for Google Pixel 5 to against scratches, shocks, drops
- 2. LUIBOR for Google Pixel 5 Case is cleanable and never fade, which is using delicate craftsmanship creates a classic look and a unique style, never go out of style, slim, form-fitted and lightweight
- 3. LUIBOR for Google Pixel 5 Silicone Case with black texture without interfering with WIFI, GPS or your signal when charging and the inner rubber stripe help your phone to dissipate heat quickly
- 4. LUIBOR for Google Pixel 5 Case is easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- 5. COMPATIBILITY: Exclusively designed case for Google Pixel 5
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This case gets almost everything right. The material is good quality and the fit is snug but not tight, enough to stay in place but not be a problem to remove e.g. for SIM swaps and cleaning. It has ridges around the screen and camera bump for protection, which don't affect your ability to swipe from the side for the "go back" gesture.
Grid is reasonable on the back and great on the sides.
There are holes for the speakers at the bottom which don't have much impact on the sound quality. The USB port has good clearance so only the largest plugs will have issues. The bottom part does not dig into your hand as you hold the phone. The side buttons feel good and responsive, not mushy.
One major problem with the other cases was the fingerprint reader. The hole was too small to easily reach it. I found that after I deleted and re-added my fingerprints the hole in this case is big enough to work every time instantly.
Oh and the back isn't flat but the phone rests steadily on a desk (no rocking) and transmits vibration reasonably well. It's not too thick either, doesn't add much bulk.
The only minor complaint I have is that the lanyard holes are not very useful. They are extremely small so it's hard to thread them and they are in the wrong place. They are on the right at the bottom where most people rest their palm when holding the phone. On the left would have been better, maybe half way up the side so the lanyard doesn't foul your hand and is well placed to loop through your fingers for safety.
Overall these guys did a great job - an affordable, grippy, well designed phone with no major flaws.
The slope under the fingerprint sensor is a nice ergonomic touch.
Power and volumes buttons work fine with the case on.
Can't complain for the price.