|Model number||M.2 wifi to PCIe Converter|
|Part Number||M.2 wifi to PCIe Converter|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth|
|Package Dimensions||13.46 x 9.14 x 0.76 cm; 23 Grams|
|Item Weight||23 g|
|Item Model Number||M.2 wifi to PCIe Converter|
|Date First Available||16 January 2020|
M.2 to PCIe Converter for Laptop NGFF M.2 Key A+E WiFi Bluetooth Card to Mini PCI-E Converter Adapter Make Your Newest M.2 WiFi Card on laptops 2010-2016 Laptops Based on PCI Express Solt
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- This adapter could make your M.2 WIFI card intel ax200 9260 8260 killer m.2 wifi card installed inside the laptop with mini PCIE port and do not needed to buy an MHF4 antenna, the converter also has an antenna port to transfer the mhf4 antenna port to ipex 1 antenna port
- If have the right slot mini PCI-E please also be sure you have enough space. Your slot is wide enough (30mm the width of a mini PCI-E card) but it needs to be at least 43mm long as well to fit w/ a new M.2 key E or M.2 key A+E card. So you'll need to open your laptop and take a look to see if you have a mini PCI-E slot with at least that much space. If the only slot you have available will barely fit your current wifi card (intel 7260, ie: 30mm x 26.8mm) then this wont work for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
M.2 to PCIe Converter for Laptop NGFF M.2 Key A+E WiFi Bluetooth Card to Mini PCI-E Converter Adapter with MHF4 IPEX4 to IPEX Antenna Converter Onboard for Most 2010-2016 Laptops (Based on PCI Express
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Highly Affordable
- Good looking PCB
- Includes Plastic cover over the antenna connector on the NIC card
- Includes screwdrivers and screws
- Easy to break off the excess as intended
- Includes the antenna cables to convert
- Antenna cables is barely just long enough, so perfect that there's not enough slack to work with
- Does not include any instruction*
*It's easy to use for tech savvy people, but should still include instruction as there's definitely an order of operation.
If you are using the Half card screw holes, you need to install the adapter PCB first because the NIC will cover the half card screw holes
Reviewed in the United States on 10 November 2020