- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver with 2 Shock Absorber Flex Heads, Power Hinge, Extreme Reach Handle and Power Burst
- The New Ultimate Pro Back Shaver'S Unique Patented Design Will Enable You To Reach All Areas Of Your Back By Yourself With Ease And Shave Off All Your Back Hair Effortlessly, Plus Added Power Burst Button To Shave Through Extra Thick And Coarse Hair
- 2 Interchangeable Attachment Shaving Heads - 1.8 Inch Ultra Wide Back Groomer Blade To Shave Large Areas And Longer Hairs, Plus An Additional Foil Body Groomer Head For Maintenance, Shorter Hairs And A Perfectly Smooth Shave
- Shock Absorber Multi-Functional Flex Necks On Both Attachment Heads Effortlessly Follows The Contours Of Your Back For Perfect Blade To Skin Contact At Any Angle, Resulting In The Ultimate Shave In Both Comfort And Closeness
- Extreme Reach Extendable Handle Locks Into Place At Any Length You Choose With The New Pro Xl Extension Lock Button, Plus The New Power Hinge Easy Push Lock Button Allows You To Lock Your Ultimate Pro Back Shaver At Any Angle
- A New Advanced Quick Charge Battery Allows For Easy And Fast Re-Charging, Plus A Charge Light Indicator Alerts You When The Back Shaver Is Charging (Red) And Fully Charged (Green)
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 7.62 x 5.08 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Mangroomer (Marut Enterprises, LLC)
- ASIN : B00FULYKG4
- Item Model Number : ULTIMATE PRO
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Mangroomer - Ultimate Pro back shaver comes with 2 cutting-edge attachment shaving heads, each with shock absorber flex necks. It features a 1.8 inch ultra wide back groomer blade to shave large areas and longer hairs quickly, plus an additional foil body groomer bi-directional head for regular maintenance, shorter hairs, and a perfectly smooth shave. The shock absorber multi-functional flex neck on both of the attachment heads effortlessly follows the contours of your back for perfect blade-to-skin contact at any angle, resulting in the ultimate shave in both comfort and closeness. Our ultra-sensitive blades are hypoallergenic and made from stainless steel, giving you a soothing, non-irritating shave. The new hexagon handle design has an ergonomic rubberized grip allowing for maximum control, stability and comfort during operation In addition, we have designed and added the new Power Hinge easy push lock button, allowing you to lock your Ultimate Pro back shaver at the angle of your choice, from any shaving position you desire An advanced quick charge battery allows for easy and fast re-charging, plus a charge light indicator alerts you when the back shaver is charging (red) and fully charged (green) , the initial charge could take up to 48 hours before achieving full green light status.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
For years, having got fed up with having a very, very hairy back, I decided to do something about it. This started off with asking my wife to either shave my back or use badly smelling hair removal cream. This would take quite a while to get done to any decent standard and I always felt sorry for my wife who had to take the time to do it. So I started looking for other options.
On searching Ebay and Amazon, at first, I could only find shavers that used their own fixed blades (expensive) or double edged razor blades. As I didn't want to cut my back to shreds, I kept looking. I then came upon my first Mangroomer which only had the trimmer. I was happy with this shaver and it was so easy to use, but it was still only trimming the hair. On visiting the Mangroomer website, a US website, I saw that they had new models out which had both the trimmer and foil heads. I had to wait for a while, but when they finally became available on the UK website I purchased immediately.
The newer Mangroomers are bigger than older models and have a new designed hinge. A word of warning... these shavers have bodies made of plastic and when first using, you'll think that it won't take long to break. I've been using it weekly now for about eight months and the hinge is still going great and showing no signs at all of failing.
I use both of the supplied heads in order of the trimmer to get the worst off and then the foil head to get rid of the remaining hair. Both heads do a great job and make light work of the hair. There's enough length on the shaver to be able to get to all parts of your back. You even get some good stretches in when shaving! lol
I've seen a few reviews where they say that the foil head pulls at the hairs and it does... if you use it at the wrong angle. You have to make sure that the head is flat against the back and you'll no longer get any painful pulling of hairs. This model also has an extra power button on it for any stubborn hairs. I tend to use it quite a bit with the foil head. The shaver comes with a US plug, but I have been able to charge in the UK with a plug adapter directly in the mains. There is an LED on the shaver to let you know when it is fully charged and I get a good amount of use out of it before I need to charge again.
The great thing about this shaver is that my wife no longer needs to help me with shaving my back. The only input she will have now is checking to make sure that I haven't missed any parts.
Definitely a great purchase and I'll probably continue to shop for Mangroomer when it comes to the point of upgrading again.
If you found this review helpful, can you please help me by clicking on the helpful button. Thanks
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2020
I am a hairy guy.
I have used many many different body groom shavers over the years, but this one is by far thew worst.
If you enjoy ripping hairs out of your body, by all means go for this.
It cuts horribly. I tried it in every possible configuration and still it was excruciatingly painful. Did not even cut.
I honestly feel that most of the above reviews are fake reviews. Yes there are many paid fake reviews around, research it.
It just doesn't make sense that so many folks would love this product when it is absolutely horrible,
The design around the shave foil insert seems cheap and tacky compared to all of my other items.
I have gone through so many groomers over the years as most of you know that the replacement foils are almost the cost of a new unit,
Anyways, this concludes my first negative Amazon product review.
Note: I buy products from Amazon almost daily.