MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver
Enhance your purchase
- Shave off all your back hair effortlessly with the new mangroomer essential back shaver
- Unique patented design enables men of all sizes and shapes to easily reach all areas of your back from different angles with ease
- Sleek, lightweight, compact design goes from its discreet stored position to fully functional easily in a matter of seconds
- Extra-wide blade enables extremely close and smooth results without the potential of ingrown hairs straight edge and razor blades commonly cause
- Fully extendable and adjustable handle locks into place at various lengths to reach even the most difficult middle and lower portions of the back
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.5 x 3.81 x 5.08 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Mangroomer (Marut Enterprises, LLC)
- ASIN : B000HQ0L2E
- Item Model Number : 101-6
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,607 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MANGROOMER is "the essential do-it-yourself electric back hair shaver" for men. The unique patented design enables a man to remove unwanted back hair by himself in the privacy of his own home or while traveling. Every man should have the option to remove unwanted back hair easily by himself, privately, quickly, painlessly and inexpensively. MANGROOMER has a sleek, lightweight, compact design that folds flat for storage and travel and when needed opens easily and quickly for instant use. When the shaver is operated its unique patented design enables you to reach all areas of your back with ease. The handle is fully extendable and adjustable and locks into place at various lengths to reach even the most difficult middle and lower portions of the back for men of all sizes. Operates on just 2 AA batteries
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I thought I'd save a bit of money and purchase this, as opposed to the more expensive options that ultimately look exactly the same. The cheap and tacky build means that it often moves or clicks out of place during use, making it difficult to use with any degree of accuracy. Not that it really matters, because when you do (eventually) get the blade where you want it, all it does is pull on them. My back was all scratched and although some of the hair was pulled out, the majority of it remains. My skin was left stinging and sensitive for about an hour after I used it.
I'm sure that with alot of time, a high pain tolerance and the patience of a saint, you could, eventually make some progress. But to be quite honest I do not reccomend it.
If you're desperate enough and you absolutely must buy something like this, I would save the 30 quid or so and invest in a more expensive model. I do not reccomend you make the same mistake I did!
I've used it five times now in total and it's already blunt and nips me continuously. I have lots of nips/scratches all over my back when I use, and many teeny tiny dots of blood.
I'm tough so this doesn't hurt, but I'd appreciate not being nipped. It's inconvenient.
I'm a normal man bloke, tough manly skin, normal back hair wisps - I'm not Robin Williams hairy.