|Item weight||540 Grams|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton Yarn|
|Number of Pieces||1|
MB Cordas Macrame Cord 3mm x 200 m Single Strand Twisted Natural Cotton Rope - 1PLY Strong Cotton String - Macramé, Weaving- Handbag, Hanging Basket, Dream Catcher-Ivory Ecru White
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- STURDY KNOTS WITH SUPERB QUALITY 3MM 1/8" NATURAL COTTON CORD. Compared to other cotton ropes, this sturdy fiber is extremely break, fray and stretch resistant. Composed from premium 100% unbleached cotton to provide strong durability for projects that need to hold weight, such as a hanging chair or a large plant hanger.
- GUARANTEED LENGTH, THICKNESS & NO SCRAPS. Our ivory / ecru white cotton rope is 219 yard long and 3mm 1/8" thick. You get a guaranteed fair amount of premium quality raw material for most of your macrame projects, and it comes without a hefty price tag! No scraps in the spool will make your knotting experience smooth and enjoyable.
- MORE GRIP FOR CONSISTENT MACRAME KNOTS. Because of its rougher texture and firm twist, it’s easy to work with even for beginners. The knots can be tied and untied without giving the rope that tatty look. When you’re not working on your macrame project, use the string for kid crafts or as a gift wrapping twine.
- FANTASTICALLY VERSATILE DIY CRAFT PROJECTS. Single twist 1 layer structure of our cotton string allows for plenty of creative projects and helps you reach a marvelous effect whether you create a table runner, plant hanger, flower pot holder, wall hanging, or macrame dream catcher.
- MADE IN EUROPE, MADE TO LAST. Use this strong and durable macrame cotton rope to make that boho chic handicraft item you keep forever. Neatly spun on the sturdy core, the rope prevents snarls and excess rope waste. Despite its high strength, the cord is gentle on your hands and pleasant to work with.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the real satisfaction of macramé craft making with tear-resistant, strong yet easy to work with Macramé Rope by MB Cordas!
Even if you are a beginner in macrame, 3 mm 1/8"" cotton cord is great to start creating decorative projects and practice various knotting techniques. The spool of 219 yd provides a sufficient amount for many projects. This single strand twisted cotton string for macrame, knotting, and crochet will be your best partner in creating handmade gifts and home decorations such as macrame dream catcher, plant hanger, hanging chair, grocery bag, or a breathtaking boho wall hanging.
A special firm rope prevents that tatty look
Its firmness makes string an amazing fiber to use when you are just starting macrame but it is also quite popular among experienced crafters. It does not easily unravel itself and stays neatly rolled on a spool. You will not come across any snarls or loose ends in this spool. Because of its rougher texture the knots can be tied and untied without giving the rope that tatty or tangled look. Every time you tie new knots, the rope looks fresh and ready to be turned into another amazing macrame project!
Our 100% cotton neutrals (ivory / ecru white) are most loved by macrame crafters. However 1-ply twisted cotton rope works great for other fiber arts, weaving, crochet, gift wrap, jewelry making, household ties, kid’s school projects & more!
With MB Cordas ropes you get exactly what you order:
- Durable and tear-resistant macrame rope that can hold heavy weight and prevent your crafts from losing their shape;
- Guaranteed rope thickness 3mm 1/8"" and length 219 yd;
- One continuous cord that is neatly rolled on a sturdy spool;
Order MB Cordas macrame rope now and get creative!