|Color||Traditional Knives Set|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 0.99 x 1.98 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
MEEDEN 5-Piece Painting Knife Set, Versatile Stainless Steel Spatula Palette Knife Painting Mixing Scraper for Oil Acrylic and More
Enhance your purchase
- ASSORTED SHAPES and STYLES – Assorted shapes and styles for mixing, scraping pigments and thick paint applications, making them a versatile and must-have set of tools for all artists! To prevent the blades loosening, there are curve stainless steel bars to connect between the handle.
- STAINLESS STEEL – These high quality knifes are crafted using finest stainless steel to resist corrosion from any media including acrylics. Each blade is tempered and ground by hand have good flexibility when using pressure.
- COMFORTABLE WOOD FRIPS - The wooden handles make each tool comfortable and easy to hold. The ergonomically designed handle increased comfort and Perfect grip to every application.
- WIDE RANGE of APPLICATIONS - Great assortment for Mixing, Spreading, Scratching, Large Paintings, Murals, Theater work. Perfect for professional artists, creative hobbyists, art students and art teachers.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - The color of the wooden handle may be a little dark or light. All are the same high quality. If you have any problems after receiving the package, please contact us at any time to solve them for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They’re made from nice flexible metal, which makes it super easy to mix paints on your pallete.
I know with cheaper knives they tend to come apart from their wooden handles, but this hasn’t happened to me yet, and they’d had months of heavy use. If they do end up wearing out on me, a little crimping and epoxy would fix them right up.
I could see myself getting a lifetime of use out of these. They just feel really great to use.
As a result I am considering not to buy anything from Amazon.
Please get my details off your junkmail list. I DON’T WANT TO REVIEW PRODUCTS ALL THE TIME.