|Package Dimensions||17.4 x 5.6 x 2 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 February 2018|
MERES 9.8ft 3m length DC Plug Extension Cable - 3.5mm OD cable for Amazon echo Plus 1st Gen / Echo Show 1st Gen / Echo Look /Echo Link Alexa Power Adapter, AC adaptor cord extension cable for Amazon echo 1st Gen /2nd Gen
- Perfect fit for the Amazon echo 1st generation / 2nd Gen /amazon echo plus 1st Gen / Echo show 1st Gen /Echo look /Echo Link AC adapter, Amazon Fire TV2 (not fit for amazon echo dot and echo spot and Echo plus 2nd Gen and Echo show 2nd Gen , not power adaptor only cable )
- Cable length - 9.8ft/3m,Cable type – 2464, copper wire inside.
- Cable thickness - 20AWG ,Cable OD - 3.5mm.
- 3 metre of tangle-free length gives you the flexibility to arrange your set-up the way you want it, while the sleek connectors won't cause any obstructions
- Application: Connect your audio devices quickly and easily. This connection cable serves as a flexible extension for amazon echo | quick connection of amazon echo components for superior sound quality
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cable thickness - 20AWG.
Cable type – 2464, copper wire inside.
Cable OD - 3.5mm.
Cable length - 9.8ft/3m.
Compatible with :
Echo 1. Generation
Echo 2. Generation
Echo Show (1. Gen)
Echo Plus (1. Gen)
Fire TV (2. Gen)
Prefect fit for the amazon echo power adapter.
Easy to plug in and out the cable.
When you move your echo, no need to turn back the device and plug out the cable, just remove from the outside female connector.
With this cable, you can fix the power adaptor in one place, and just switch the cable adaptor to connect the echo in different place.
The amazon echo and AC adaptor not included.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
that only sound not other never
Top reviews from other countries
Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo Spot, and Echo Show 5 all use a 15-watt(12 volts * 1.25 amps) adapter. I first tried to get a lower-priced cable that matched these, but unfortunately, the connection leads were too wide to plug in. This fits perfectly.
Now, I run power along the wall, to my Echo Show 5, which is located on a shelf in my bathroom, far from the outlet.