|Package Dimensions||19.2 x 10.4 x 10.2 cm; 590 Grams|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Solar, Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||590 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Solar Wall Light Outdoor, MODAR 50 LED Motion Sensor Lights with 120° Wide-Angle Detection 270° Lighting Angle, Waterproof Wireless Bright Solar Security Lights for Garage, Yard, Patio, Pathway, Driveway (4 Pack)
- 【Ultra-bright Solar Lights】 Upgraded 50 supremely bright LED sensor lights, 3 sides lighting offers 270°wide-angle illumination
- 【PIR Motion Lights and No Dim Mode】 Designed with No dim mode to increase product life span. The solar lights will turn on automatically in darkness or at night when motion is detected within 3-5m, and provides your illumination for security and safety protection.
- 【IP65 Waterproof & Endurable Lifespan】The outdoor solar sensor lights function well even in rain, snowstorm and other terrible weather.
- 【1800 mAh Solar Lights Efficient Solar Panel】 1800 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery that efficiently recharges with solar energy. It is more efficient in converting the sunlight into battery charging power, up to 18% conversion rate The solar panels work during the day to store electricity and light up the outdoors for you at night.
- 【Easy installation】 You can easily install LED solar motion sensor light on the wall with enclosed screws, no cabling required. Please install the solar lights in the direction of sunlight to get a better charge. The recommend installation height is about 1.7 to 2 meters. Package Included:4*solar light 4* screws 4* plugs 1*instruction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ErayLife 50 LEDs Professional Outdoor Solar Light: Light your way home and provide additional security to your home!
POWERED BY SOLAR ENERGY
Our sunlight has 0.55W polycrystalline silicon solar panel, whose photoelectric conversion rate is 17%. Full charge reaches 8 hours with 1800mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Solar panel: 0.55W
Lithium battery: 3.7V 1800mAh
LED: 50 LEDs / 350LM
Detection angle and distance: 120 °, 3-5M
4 x 50 leds solar lamp with motion detector
1 x User Manual
1 x Screw and plug
1. Before the first use, please make sure the solar motion sensor lights be charged with sufficient sunlight for 8 hours.
2. Make sure turn on the power switch for the first-time using.
3. When the outdoor sensor led solar lights battery is exhausted, switch off the light first, and then recharge it with sufficient sunlight for 2-3 days.
4. The solar motion light should be installed in places where sufficient sunshine is available.
5. The solar panel should be installed upward, not sideward or downward.
The charging time and the lighting time of the solar light varies with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions, seasons and other conditions. In winter, solar light can’t get enough energy from sunlight, so it is normal that it has lower brightness and shorter working time at night.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one photo of the light against a brick wall could only be accurate if that wall was made from lego.
The photo of the hand holding the screwdriver might be correct if that hand belongs to a newborn premature baby.
Quality wise, these things need to sit in sunlight most of the day to charge up. I'm expecting them to last about 6 months before the cheap plastics disintegrate from the UV.
It was Recommend by friend and i do too.
the light and movement sensors are quite nice as they allow you to customise the settings with the button on the back
It came as described and in very good time
Problem is that it wont work
I have followed the instructions , which are in "chinglish", meaning that the English instruction has very poor grammar and very hard to follow to set up.
I placed item outside to charge and then pressed then button on rear. No light. I left it out for another couple of nights - no light. I pressed button again and over next couple nights watched...no light