|Package Dimensions||12.6 x 7.4 x 5.6 cm; 80 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Item Weight||80 g|
MONEIL WIFI Smart plug Socket Outlet with 2 USB Charging Port (5V 2.1A),| Compact & Easy To Use | Turn on/off Switch | Control Your Devices,Lights & Appliances,Compatible With Alexa and Google Home,Timer APP/Voice Remote Control Your Devices Anywhere No Hub Required
- ✔Compact Design--The mini wifi smart plug comes with 1 AC outlet & 2 USB Ports,This power strip surge protector supports surge protection, effective absorption of the sudden high voltage, protect the connection equipment from damage.It is certified by FCC,CE,ROSH & ETL certification
- ✔Wireless Control--Use the full control mode or control the smart sockets individually with your smart phone through WiFi 2.4GHz b/g/n network no matter where you are,the 2 USB port can only be controlled together.you can control it with your mobile phones or tablets and it also voice Control with Amazon Alexa,Google Home,etc.
- ✔Smart Timing Function--Use the full control mode or control individually,schedule your plug to turn on or off,eliminating overcharge and protecting your device Real time feedback,the appliances status will feedback to your phone in real time.Saving energy and your time
- ✔Easy To Operate--Just connect this power strip with your wall outlet, download the Smart APP,add it into your account via Wi-Fi network.When you turn it on/off on APP,you would find that this smart extension cord is quick response,no time delay
- ✔Wide Application--It is suitable for most appliances and is widely used in your smart life. Perfect your smart life and bring more facilitate to you.You'll get a smart plug,12 months Warranty!Friendly and prompt customer service 7*24 hours online.Purchase with enough confidence and no risk at all!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MONEIL wifi smart socket supports easy voice control for Amazon Alexa and Google home!
Mobile phone remote control switch,intelligent socket voice control,just a few seconds appliances become smart,fun artificial intelligence.
MONEIL smart socket control is not limited to the distance but it can cover the living room,bedroom,bathroom,balcony and other places without any pressure.As long as you have a wireless internet wifi environment around you,you can achieve remote control switch.
1. As long as you are in a wifi environment, control the switch anywhere
2. Use wifi and mobile network to operate at home or on the go
3. Let your electronic device have its own "working time"
4. Module system, you can easily add other sockets at any time
5. You can control your home as you wish
6. Intuitive,easy set up
7. Support device sharing and achieve multi-user control
8. Ultra-low power consumption, energy saving and power saving
1. Name: MONEIL WIFI Smart plug Socket Outlet
2. Color: White
3. Plug standard: AU standard plug
4. Power: AC 110V-230V / 10A / 1250W
5. USB output: DC5V 2.1A (Max) 6. Wireless Type: WiFi 2.4GHz b / g / n
7. Wireless frequency 2.412 ~ 2.484GHz
8. The main function: remote control on and off; timing function
9. Product Size: 122X52X45mm / 4.84.8X2.05X1.77 (L * W * H)
10. Box size: 125X70X56mm / 4.92X2.76X2.2 (L * W * H)
11. Net Weight: 0.08kg, Gross Weight: 0.13kg
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE,You can rest assured to buy,if you are not fully satisfied with our productions,the issue will be solved immeciately,7*24 Hours online Customer Service!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, the initial experience was pretty disappointing. The instructions provided left a lot to be desired, and after two hours, I was close to giving up. My device simply wouldn't connect to the app, no matter what I tried. In desperation, I whipped out an old Wemos D1 (ESP8266) board, and attempted a SSID scan. My theory was that the socket would create its own SSID when trying to connect, and when scanning with the ESP8266, I saw nothing...
I was clutching for straws, and found a post on GitHub indicating I might need a second mode to broadcast the SSID: https://github.com/mirko/SonOTA/wiki#getting-the-itead--ssid This post was golden, and the second 7-second press did the trick! I could see the ITEAD-###### SSID now being broadcast, and returning to the app, I was able to register the device successfully.
If I hadn't had the ESP8266, and a hunch about how the device was configured, I probably would have given up. As it stands, my device is now linked to Google Home, and I love it. So, I'm giving four stars - the device rocks, but the hours of pain before finding the second SSID-broadcast mode was annoying. The real hero here is the Wemos D1 - this champion pulls through for me again.
It will not connect to my 2.4GHz network using my iPhone 11 with the latest 'Annhome' app that the instructions recommend. This product is 100% JUNK!