MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit Handheld Stabilizer with iFocusM Motor Sleek Design Lightweight Gimbal for Camera up 7Lb Auto-Tuning Advanced Shooting Modes 12H Battery Intuitive Control Panel (MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit)
|Compatible devices||Camera, Cellphone|
|Item weight||1095 Grams|
About this item
- 📷【LIGHTWEIGHT POWERFUL & iFocusM Motor】 :The magnesium-alloy integrated technology allows MOZA AirCross 2 to provide robust performance at just 950g (2 lbs) and can achieve seamless cinematic shots with one hand. Featuring a superior motor with a 3.2kg (7 lbs) payload capacity, the MOZA AirCross 2 is capable of supporting most mirrorless and DSLR cameras on the market, Package come with iFocusM Motor and we provide 1 year warranty for it.
- 📷【 MOZA SPARK POWER SUPPLY SYETEM 2.0 】:The 3000mAh high-capacity battery provides the MOZA AirCross 2 with up to 12 hours of battery life and it can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W fast charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power supply. Simple and convenient, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. Three Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply can supply power to cameras and other accessories
- 📷【INCEPTION MODE 3.0】 The improved Inception Mode 3.0 now features automatic rotation, speed adjustment, and angle control. It is no longer necessary to manually control the joystick during shooting
- 📷【MIMIC MOTION CONTROL】:By using a smartphone, you can control the movement of MOZA AirCross 2 through the device with the internal somatosensory switch, so each axis can be independently controlled to mimic the movement from your phone. You can also adjust the sensitivity of the gimbal movement, allowing more control and precision for each shot
- 📷【INTUITIVE CONTROL PANEL】 :With the smart wheel, you can easily control two follow focus system as well as enable to, via camera cable, to control the camera’s follow focus (E-Focus). In Addition, you can quickly switch and control each individual axis (pan, tilt, roll) for precision movement by simply moving the smart wheel. The OLED screen provides an intuitive, bright, display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. Complete control over every detail has never been easier
Product detailsSize:MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 57 x 39 x 16 cm; 1.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 8 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Gudsen
- ASIN : B07YWV3VY6
- Item Model Number : MOZA Aircross 2 Pro
- Best Sellers Rank: 32,957 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit Beyond your Imagination
Lightweight yet Powerful: 950g (2 lbs) gimbal weight; Max paylod 3.2kg (7 lbs) ;
Better Compatibility; MOZA AirCross 2 is compatible with a wide range of cameras and lens;
Inception Mode 3.0 :automatic rolation,speed adjusted and angle control,No longer Necessary to manually control the joystick during shooting
Mimic Motion Control : control the movement of MOZA AirCross 2 through the device with the internal somatosensory switch
Intuitive Control Panel : smart wheel, OLED screen and smart trigger
FPV Mode:Achieving full-range 360 degree synchromous movement.
Advanced Shooting Modes : Timelapse, Motion Timelapse, Motion Control, Panorama
MOZA Spark Power Supply System 2.0: 3000mAh high-capacity battery,12 hours of battery life and it can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W fast charger
Easy Setup: auto-tuning, Balance Check 2.0, Profile Settings
The magnesium-alloy integrated technology allows MOZA AirCross 2 to provide robust performance at just 950g (2 lbs) and can achieve seamless cinematic shots with one hand. Featuring a superior motor with a 3.2kg (7 lbs) payload capacity, the MOZA AirCross 2 is capable of supporting most mirrorless and DSLR cameras on the market.
Gimbal Weight: Batteries excluded 950g; Batteries included 1.05kg
Payload: Minimum 300g; Maximum 3.2kg
Camera Tray Dimension(mm):Tilt to release center 125
Roll to release center 120
Release center to tilt top 75
Connections：Bluetooth 4.2 BLE 2.4G (2440MHZ)
Camera control port：Mini USB 10Pin * 1
Accessory expansion port：3.5mm 4Pin Multi-CAN port*3
Input Power ：Capacity 3000mAh, 21.6Wh
Charging Time：1.5 hours
Quick Charge voltage(V) ：5V 2A, 9V 2A (Max)
The 4th Axis of Focus & Zoom Control
When used with the AirCross 2, the iFocus-M becomes the fourth axis and an additional shooting tool for the gimbal, therefore users can control focus, zoom and iris of most DSLRs and mirrorless cameras via the gimbal handgrip.
The iFocus-M is specially customized for the MOZA AirCross 2 stabilizer eliminating the need for extra adapters and troublesome calibration. After connecting to the Air 2, the gimbal powers the iFocus-M removing addition battery requirements and restrictions.
Intuitive Control Panel
With the smart wheel, you can easily control two follow focus system as well as enable to, via camera cable, to control the camera’s follow focus (E-Focus). In Addition, you can quickly switch and control each individual axis (pan, tilt, roll) for precision movement by simply moving the smart wheel. The OLED screen provides an intuitive, bright, display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. Complete control over every detail has never been easier.
Three-axis Lock Design
Three-axis lock design makes a difference and saves you time. The latch on each axis allows for custom balancing configurations. Video creators on the go can now easily carry MOZA AirCross 2 without worrying about reconfiguring their setup
Mountable to Anything
The MOZA AirCross 2 includes one 1/4’ and two 3/8’ screw holes that allows you to mount accessories freely while the three Multi-CAN ports allow setup of dual follow focus system or other equipment to achieve customized control
|MOZA AirCross 2 Stabilizer Lightweight Powerful Gimbal for Camera||MOZA Slypod Monopod Slider 2-in-1 Motorised Accurate Position Speed Control||MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit Handheld Stabilizer with iFocus-M Motor||MOZA Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimabl Stabilizer with iFocus-M Motor||MOZA iFocus-M Follow Focus Motor for MOZA Air 2 MOZA Aircross 2 stabilizer|
|Weight||2 lbs||1.6 lbs||2 lbs||3.5 lbs||3.1 oz|
|Payload||7.1 lbs||Vertical Load: 19.8lbs ; Horizontal Load: 8.8 lbs||7.1 lbs||9.25 lbs||Special for MOZA Air 2 & MOZA Aircross 2|
|Item||MOZA AirCross 2 Stabilizer 3-Axis Handheld Lightweight Powerful Gimbal for Camera Up 7Lb Intuitive Control Panel Intelligent Features Advanced Shooting Modes 12h Battery Life Beyond Your Imagination||MOZA Slypod 2-in-1 Monopod Slider Motorised Accurate Position Speed Control Advanced Shooting Modes Precision Power Easy Assemble Quality Craftsmanship High Capacity for More Cinematic Possibilities||MOZA AirCross 2 Professional Kit Handheld Stabilizer with iFocus-M Motor Sleek Design Lightweight Gimbal for Camera up 7Lb Auto-Tuning Advanced Shooting Modes 12H Battery Intuitive Control Panel||MOZA Air 2 Stabilizer With iFocus-M Wireless Motor 3-Axis Handheld Gimabl Stabilizer OLED Display Smart Time-Lapse Lens Control System for DSLRs Mirrorless and Pocket Cinema Cameras 9lbs Payload||MOZA iFocus-M Follow Focus Motor for MOZA Air 2 MOZA Aircross 2 stabilizer|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lots of features, among the most in the market.
2. Great mobile controlled gimbal response through the app.
3. Great value for money
1. Note: This is only specific to the piece that I bought. It was not able to take the load of a Canon 5D M IV with a 24-105mm lens specifically for the inception mode so I returned the unit.
NOTE: I request you to buy with confidence as the Moza team accepted the return and I then bought Moza product again but Moza Air 2 that can take heavier load camera. I was informed that it was a one off case and that MOZA AirCross 2 can handle the load that I tested with.
Appreciate excellent customer service due to which I again bought a Moza product despite returning this one.
***** therefore buy with confidence. The brand is customer and quality focused *****
And like any photographer I had it out of the box within 30 minutes of it's arrival.
This was my first gimbal I've ever bought.... but even with that I had the camera mounted and working with the gimbal within the hour.
I got a dual handle as gift with the purchase of MOZA Aircross 2, it’s really nice, gives extra support and makes your video application much more versatile.
Great seller, quick reply to my questions and provide very useful suggestions!
Top reviews from other countries
The package comes with a bunch of cables to connect to different Cameras. For Sony A7 series, you need to use the M3C-Multi cable (Not MCSC-MultiC which also fits) which came with Aircross 2.
1. With MCSC-MultiC cable you don't get all these options.
2. You need to use M3C-Multi cable and set gimbal to M3C-USB for these to be enabled.
3. You also need to make sure control from smart phone is off in your sony camera and usb connection is set to PC Remote. Only after this you will be able to control camera settings from the gimbal. Also you can get Electronic Focus too.
The select button is also right clicking instead of the center button so I had put it in Japanese the first time round.
The gimble itself is amazing and works really well