|Series||MPG SEKIRA 500G|
|Item Model Number||306-7G05G21-W57|
|Product Dimensions||53 x 23.2 x 54.55 cm; 20.3 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||53 x 23.2 x 54.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||20.3 kg|
|Date First Available||14 June 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MSI MPG SEKIRA 500G Full Tower Gaming Computer Case 'Black with Gold Trim, 2X 200mm + 1x120mm Fans, USB Type-C, Tempered Glass Panel, E-ATX, ATX, mATX, Mini-ITX' 306-7G05G11-W57
Enhance your purchase
|Motherboard compatibility||Extended ATX|
|Item weight||20.3 Kilograms|
About this item
- MPG SEKIRA 500G chassis can support EATX, ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX motherboard.
- Premium-quality 4mm thick tempered glass design guarantees the durability and viewing capability.
- Packed with 4 x 120mm system fans to cool your system for the maximum performance.
- Room for up to Seven system cooling fans, or a 360 mm radiator in the top, and a 280 mm radiator in the front.
- Additional vertical slot and construction kit for user to show off graphics card in a vertical way.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MSI MPG SEKIRA 500G Full Tower Gaming Computer Case 'Black with Gold Trim, 2x 200mm + 1x120mm Fans, USB Type-C, Tempered Glass Panel, E-ATX, ATX, mATX, mini-ITX'
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Very high quality.
- Plenty of space, nooks and crannies for your HDDs and whatnot.
- Velcro straps come as standard for cable management, plus built in metal loops for your zip ties.
- Easy to access the interior hardware through the magnet tempered glass doors (unlike unscrewing the metal sides in a more conventional case).
- 4 blue 3.0 USB slots at the front, plus USB type C.
- No slots at the front for your optical drives and what have you. You need to install those on the inside like you would a HDD.
- Why the glass panel on the cable (right) side?
- Not the greatest cooling capabilities. The front has these small side 'grills' that I suppose the front fans are supposed to grab some air through, but the top side has no breathing room at all, meaning there is not much room for the fans to blow cool air in, and only the back end to blow warm air out. So the styling does intefere with the cooling possibilities, but that's a problem that could probably be worked around with more fans. No replacement for displacement, amirite?
Besides, I run on an i7-9700k and a 2070 8GB OC on some of the most demanding games with just the fans the case somes with, and although there is about a 4-7°C difference, the temps are completely fine, so I suppose the size of the case and fans compensates for the lack of 'grills'.
Other than that case quality is awesome. Looks stunning however I'd make some changes.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2020
The downside, however, was that none of the screws the case came supplied with would fit the little motherboard risers.
Thankfully I had spare risers that fit, but if this was for a new system, I'd have had to return in.
Plenty of space, clever cable management. Can't fault it.