Macrame Cord 4mm x 153Yards | 100% Natual Macrame Cotton Cord | 3 Strand Twisted Cotton Rope for Wall Hanging, Plant Hangers, Crafts, Knitting, Decorative Projects | Soft Undyed Macrame Rope
Enhance your purchase
- 100% NATUAL COTTON GUARANTEED - Most of other "cotton ropes" contain synthetic polyester or acrylic fibers. For REAL 100% Cotton Rope, choose XKDous. Our craft cord made from 100% pure, natural and high quality virgin cotton, no scraps or recycled fabric, biodegradable, odor-free and soft. It's an excellent basis for handmade projects and macrame supplies.
- NATURAL COLOR AND MULTI USE- The natural color makes this cotton twine string more attractive, easy to work with for artisan of all levels with beginners to advanced skills as it is easy on your eyes. Making beautiful fringe at the end when use it for macrame projects. You can use this craft rope for dream catcher, gardening, gift wrapping, packing material, jewelry and craft projects, pets toys and more.
- SAFE FOR FOOD AND PETS, ECO-FRIENDLY - Untreated, unbleached, and undyed during manufacture makes this cotton thread harmless and eco-friendly. Safe for food, pets, and the environment. It's easy to dye by yourself, making this craft rope perfect for all kinds of colorful arts and crafts.
- PACKAGE, WEIGHT AND LENGTH - Our twisted cotton string is cut to length and packaged in spools, opp bag covered, keep it in stable and beautiful shape when shipped, easy to organize, provent to mess when unraveled to use. The weight is about 860 to 880g, the length is about 135m to 145m for each spool.
- FREE BOOK INCLUDED - You'll find our book is divided into two main sections. The first includes basic helpful hints and detailed illustrations and explanations showing how to tie various knots and knot patterns. In the second section, you'll find a DIY Macrame Wall Hanging project that shows you how to macramé step by step.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:4mm x 150yards
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.26 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 861.83 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 August 2018
- Manufacturer : XKDous
- ASIN : B07GD1TLKX
- Manufacturer reference : 669591822103
- Customer Reviews:
Looking for the best place to buy cotton rope on the web? Look no further!
This rope is made from very high quality cotton yarns 100% through giving this rope a creamy white color. The result is a very soft rope with
excellent feel. Cotton is the softest natural fiber used for rope, making it an extremely popular choice!
This Is Your Ultimate Solution! Our clients make use of this rope for endless amounts of applications.
Typical applications include:
--Decor and Crafting
--Jewelry and Craft projects
Please be aware that our 3 strand 100% cotton rope is true to diameter while on the spools in our shop. However, when the rope for your order
is cut to length and shipped, the fibers may expand. It's not uncommon for our 3 strand cotton ropes to increase almost a whole size in diameter.
When the ropes increase in diameter, they will also shrink in length. Please take care to order cut-to-length ropes a little longer than you will require.
This occurs because we offer a 100% cotton rope product with no fillers.
--1 x A roll 4mm diameter macrame cord
--1 x Book (Guide to Macrame Knots)
Money Back Promise
We want you to be 100% satisfied about your purchase. If for any reason this product is not meeting your expectations, just send us a note and
we'll be happy to take care of you.
ADD TO CART Now before we are out of stock!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 28 October 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 26 February 2020
This cord also has a bit of an orange undertone. Its not exactly noticeable on its own, but when placed next to previous things I've made that are also supposed to be unbleached/natural cotton, this one definitely stood out as darker. I also dyed a project with some indigo dye and there is some strange orange coloring around where the blue dye ends. Again, this isn't super noticeable when just looking at the cord itself.
TLDR; Its decent for a cheaper cord and if you dont want much of a fringe but definitely not my favorite cord.
Reviewed in Canada on 12 September 2019