|Item Model Number||M2A03C|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Maglite Mini Incandescent 2-Cell AA Flashlight Combo, Red
|Price:||+ $8.30 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seal, diamond knurl design, and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Compact design renowned for its quality, durability, and reliability
- Made in America and built tough enough to last a lifetime making it suitable for camping, car repairs, climbing, dog walking, fishing, household use, hunting, etc.
- Includes a spare lamp safely secured in the tail cap and converts quickly into free standing candle mode, for convenient, hands-free light whenever you need it
- Adjustable and powerful lighting instrument that makes a useful gift and fits perfectly into pockets, purses, attaché cases, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High-intensity light beam. 1/2 turn, twist focus, spot-to-flood. Patented candle mode. Spare lamp. O-ring sealed for water resistance. Vented tailcap
From the manufacturer
MINI MAGLITE 2-Cell AA Incandescent Flashlight
Mag Instrument, Inc.
A USA Manufacturer since 1979, Maglite flashlights are carried by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military service men and women and ordinary people around the world. Everyone has their own reason for choosing a Maglite flashlight. It could be that you’re looking for the latest LED technology, or you want the dependability that can only come from an American Made product.
Whatever reason, you’ll be glad you did.
Visit our official website for additional product info.
MINI MAGLITE AA Classic - Incandescent
Compact Size Flashlight
Until its inception, no flashlight of this size incorporated the features, functions, and unique design elements of our Mini Maglite AA flashlight. Now an icon of classic American design, and famous around the world for its brightness, quality, durability, and dependability.
Each Mini Maglite AA-Cell flashlight includes two high intensity Xenon Incandescent Lamps for enhanced brilliance and extended range.
- 2-Cell AA
Features / Performance
Superior Quality Build and Craftsmanship
- Weather-Resistant Seals.
- Diamond Knurl Design.
- Anodized Aluminum Body.
- Spare Lamp in Tail Cap.
Spot to Flood Beam Focusing
Adjust the beam’s focus as you wish, simply by rotating the flashlight’s head.
Converts quickly to a free standing candle mode, for convenient, hands-free light whenever you need it!
Step 1: Unscrew flashlight head.
Step 2: Place head down on table.
Step 3: Set flashlight into head.
Performance (2-Cell AA)
- Compact / Incandescent
- Lumens: 14 lm
- Run Time High: 5 h 15 min
- Drop Resistant: 1 m / Water Resistant: IPX4
- Length: 5.75 in. (146 mm)
- Weight w/ Batteries: 3.78 oz. (107.16 g)
- Beam Distance: 96 m / Peak Beam Intensity: 2305 cd.
- Power Management & Rechargeable: No / No
Visit the official website for additional product info.
Packaging / Colors
Packaging: Blister or Presentation Box
Available Colors: Black, Red, Silver, Blue, Camo, Gray, UCP Camo, Flag-Lite.
> Rugged, machined aluminum case.
> Compact design
> Powered by two (2) AA alkaline batteries.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The torch also felt light and the knurling on the handle was very rough. There was a machine mark on the tail cap which I though they would have buffed out before anodising it.
Some of the edges and the lanyard hole had not been de-burred either
Maglites quality seems to be going downhill.
If your're looking for a durable well made flashlight with a small footprint I'd definitely recommend this one.