|Product Dimensions||23.18 x 5.72 x 5.72 cm; 104.33 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ML300LX-S2CC6|
|Batteries||2 D batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||Ml300Lx Led 2-Cell D Blister Pack ,Black|
|Item Weight||104 g|
Maglite ML300LX LED 2-Cell D Flashlight, Matte Black
|Price:||+ $10.50 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Multi mode electroinic switch. Momentary, Full Power, Low Power, ECO and Stobe
- Beam Distance, 366 m
- Advanced focus system (adjusts from spot to flood with less than 1/4 turn of the head)
- Activity Based Function Sets include General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement and Tactical
- Runtime: High = 6.5 hrs; Low = 20hrs; ECO = 69 hrs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Weather-proof Multi mode electroinic switch. Momentary, Full Power, Low Power, ECO and Stobe Beam Distance, 366 m Advanced focus system (adjusts from spot to flood with less than 1/4 turn of the head) Activity Based Function Sets include General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement and Tactical Runtime: High = 6.5 hrs; Low = 20hrs; ECO = 69 hrs
From the manufacturer
Maglite ML300LX LED D-Cell flashlights
MAG INSTRUMENT, INC.
A USA Manufacturer since 1979, Maglite flashlights are carried by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military service men and women and ordinary people around the world. Everyone has their own reason for choosing a Maglite flashlight. It could be that you’re looking for the latest LED technology, or you want the dependability that can only come from an American Made product.
Whatever reason, you’ll be glad you did.
Visit our official website for additional product info.
MAGLITE ML300LX LED 2 and 3-Cell D
Full Size Flashlight
Whether you’re a professional using a flashlight for work or security, an outdoor enthusiast who takes it camping, or an occasional user wanting it for emergencies at home or on the road, our New ML300LX D-cell LED is The Light For All Your Needs.
With the familiar 'Quick Clik' system users can, within the 'General' function set, choose Full Power (maximum Lumens): Low Power (up to 143 Lumens); or Eco Mode - a super power saving mode that yields up to 58 Lumens with greatly extended run-time.
- Sizes: 2-Cell D / 3-Cell D
- Improved, faster-handling 'Quick Focus' system now adjusts from spot to flood with less than ¼ turn of the head.
Features / Performance
Superior Quality Build and Craftsmanship
- Aggressive Knurled Design
- Anodized Aluminum Body
- Stealth Matte Finish
- Weather-Resistant Seals
Quick Clik and Quick Focus
Quick Clik - Push button electronic switch, embodies the fast and easy method of choosing a functional mode.
Quick Focus - an advanced beam focus system, adjusts from spot to flood with less than ¼ turn of the head.
Performance (2 and 3-Cell D)
Water-Resistant (IPX4), Shock-Resistant and National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Certified. -
* Performance and ratings data are based on tests conducted according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Flashlight Basic Performance Standard (2009) / Certified NTOA member tested and recommended by NTOA.org (NOV 2014)
Activity Based Function Sets
Outdoor; Law Enforcement; and Military each offer different set of functions invoked in a different sequence, for quickest access to the functions the particular user prefers.
|ML300LX 2-Cell D Flashlight||ML300LX 3-Cell D Flashlight|
|Product||Maglite ML300LX LED 2-Cell D Flashlight||Maglite ML300LX LED 3-Cell D Flashlight|
|Type / Technology||Full Size / LED||Full Size / LED|
|Lumens||524 lm||625 lm|
|Run Time, High||6 h. 30 min.||16 h.|
|Drop Resistant / Water Resistant||Yes - 1m / Yes - IPX4||Yes - 1m / Yes - IPX4|
|Length / Weight with Batteries||9.125 in. (231.77 mm) / 20 oz. (566.99 g)||11.75 in. (298.45 mm) / 26.4 oz. (748.43 g)|
|Beam Distance / Peak Beam Intensity||366 m. / 33573 cd.||406 m. / 41200 cd.|
|Power Management / Rechargeable||Yes / No||Yes / No|
|Batteries||(Alkaline D-Cell) Not Included||(Alkaline D-Cell) Not Included|
|Standard Colors||Black, Foliage Green, Urban Gray||Black, Foliage Green, Urban Gray|
General Features and Benefits
- All Maglite flashlights feature a high intensity focusing adjustable beam.
- Design balanced optics and Power Management for maximum performance
- Anodized inside and out for better corrosion resistance and durability
- High-grade rubber seals in every size flashlight
- Precision machined high strength aluminum alloy cases
- Backed by Mag Instrument’s Renowned Warranty Service. Limited lifetime warranty in the Western Hemisphere; ten-year limited warranty elsewhere. See product packaging for details.
- All Maglite flashlights are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Some foreign parts/components/accessories are used. See individual product package labels for details.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|