|Manufacturer||Sheldon and Hammond Pty. Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||12.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Model Number||XL50-S3016K|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||0.98 x 4.8 x 0.98 in|
|Style||Standard Combo Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||See description|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Average Battery Life||5 Hours|
|Item Weight||67.9 g|
Maglite XL50 LED 3-Cell AAA Flashlight, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Powerful projecting beam LED beam with a tail cap switch in a compact, pocket size design
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seal, tactile knurl design, and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Made in America and built tough enough to last a lifetime making it suitable for camping, car repairs, climbing, dog walking, fishing, household use, hunting, etc.
- Driven by the next generation of Mag-LED technology with 3 selectable modes
- National Tactical Officers Association (NTAO) certified making it suitable for camping, car repair, climbing, fishing, household use, hunting, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Maglite XL50 LED Flashlight delivers user-friendly, performance oriented features in a sleek, tactical design and is driven by the next generation of MAG-LED technology. It is easy to use, offers a powerful projecting LED beam, has a push button tail cap switch and has a compact, pocket size design. Features include: "Spot-to-Flood" adjustable LED beam; Anodized for corrosion resistance and durability; Rugged, machined aluminum case; Intelligent Energy Source Management-continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage for prolonged battery life. Powered by three (3) AAA Alkaline batteries (included) and is individually serial numbered. - Manufacturer: Maglite.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Here is the serial number if maglite is listening: XL5ACW01055488 and wants to help.
For last two months it has been dropped at least a hundred times, and has held up with no problems.
The only thing I would recommend is to not buy it in black, it won't stick out when you're searching for it. I've wasted a lot of time searching for it because it blends in with everything.