|Number Of Items||2|
|Package Dimensions||8.99 x 7.19 x 0.99 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
|Date First Available||28 August 2021|
USB C Magnetic Adapter 2 Pack, 24Pins Magnetic USB C Connector Support PD 100W Quick Charge, 40Gb/s Data Transfer for MacBook Pro/Air USB-C Laptop and More Type C Devices
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB Type C|
About this item
- ❤【24Pin Newest Design】- The USB C magnetic adapter with LED indicator and 24 pins with special alloy.Meets safety standards of the USB International Federation.These ensure that charging and data transmission are safer, more efficient and more convenient.
- ❤【Super Fast and Safe Charging】- Support the fastest way to charge your MacBook, laptop and other USB C devices from 5V/3A-20V/5A, Maximum 100W.
- ❤【40Gbps Data Transfer】- Supports SuperSpeed data transmission (send or receive an HD movie in as little as 2.5 seconds), as well as audio and 4K video signal.
- ❤【Ultra-Strong Magnetic】-We’ve adopted the maximum strength NdFeB magnets to ensure you worry-free about disconnecting while recharging your MacBook or other USB-C devices. Of course, the magnetic usb c connector ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain.
- ❤【Reduced Wear】--These adapters are great for both ease of connection, and for saving the usual wear-and-tear on your USB-C port. These ports are often damaged, or just worn out, by constant plugging and unplugging of cables.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB C Magnetic Adapter 2 Pack, 24Pins Magnetic USB C Connector Support PD 100W Quick Charge, 40Gb/s Data Transfer and 4K@60Hz Video Output Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air USB-C Laptop and More Type C Devices
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Fun times, do not recommend.
Update: final damages came out to just over $1100 and the seller has zero interest in making things right beyond a refund for the adapter.
Avoid if you value your devices.
- fits pretty much all cases it's barely bigger than usb
- good magnetic strength. it has a lip too
- clear indication if it is charging
- data transfer works well.
I noticed one person had an issue where there machine got damaged. There is a tradeoff here. These are very small, and the metal connectors being so close together if there is a metal shaving or something conductive you can run into an issue that causes a short. That's exactly like what 's being described. A good design on these would be to detect that on insertion and not allowing the charge in this case. This is where the bigger ones have an advantage, meanwhile do wipe it before you insert to make sure there isnt anything conductive. As an aside this likely explains why magsafe was so large long ago. They likely were worried about this problem. The closer the pins are the higher probability of this happening.
I would not buy this one again.