Wall Mount for Arlo,Magnetic Security Wall Mount for NETGEAR Arlo and Arlo Pro Wire-Free Cameras,360 Degree Rotation Mount (Silver,Pack of 3)
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||1 count|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- A Must Have for Arlo and Arlo Pro cameras:The LANMU wall mount was special designed for Arlo Smart Home Security Camera System Arlo Pro Security System,Super strong magnet suction design can firmly stick to the camera,no worry it will fall down.
- High Quality Assurance:Made of excellence stainless steel,with magnetic and 360 degree rotation.Elegant and fluent line,perfect fit for your Arlo and Arlo Pro cameras.
- Outstanding Solid Bottom:One hole fixed design at the bottom,strong adsorption of screws. Just hanging on the wall via the screws.Never loose and fall off,the most stable solid way to support the Arlo.
- Strongest Magnetic:Super magnetic design with simple magnetic camera positioning,easy mount your cameras on table and wall.Perfect to hide your camera in indoor/outdoor and against strong winds,durable to use.
- Easy to Install and Remove:Equipped with complete set screws to provide secure and quick mounting,make it easy and convenient for you to move your Arlo Cameras from one location to another in just a few seconds.
Product detailsLength:Magnetic Mount | Colour:silver
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 15.24 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Lanmu Direct
- ASIN : B073XHRQP2
- Item Model Number : 4335041784
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Package included: 3 x Magnetic Wall Mount for NETGEAR Arlo Security Camera
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Reolink "sells" a 3 pack, now for $13, but they have been out of stock since about October.
These are like a cheap lightweight knockoff but ARE available.
Durability is unknown.