Other Sellers on Amazon
MANSCAPED™ Electric Groin Hair Trimmer, The Lawn Mower™ 3.0, Replaceable Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet / Dry Clippers, Standing Recharge Dock, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor - US Version
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Manscaped Refining The Gentleman|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Number of blades||1|
About this item
- WHAT IS THE LAWN MOWER 3.0: Welcome to the newest and latest in below-the-waist trimming. The Lawn Mower 3.0 from MANSCAPED is the only trimmer you need to keep your manhood looking trim, neat, and clean. Soft ceramic blades featuring advanced SkinSafe Technology ensures confidence while trimming below-the-waist.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS: This next-level male trimmer is cordless, waterproof, and can be charged with a rapid charging USB dock for the utmost convenience. It also comes with an adjustable guard for different hair lengths. No matter what length you choose, you can be sure to get an even trim. Plus, The Lawn Mower 3.0 features rust-proof, ceramic snap-in blades for hygiene and sharpness.
- MISSION: MANSCAPED created its lineup of tools and products to take care of a man's face, body, and important bits. Our products help you maintain by trimming, shaving, cleansing, and treating your skin with care. Our mission is to create superior products to elevate man's grooming experience. We strive to engineer tools and formulations to empower all men to be the best versions of themselves. We take pride in crafting specific products to help men feel more confident, comfortable, and healthy.
- HOW TO USE: Before initial use, fully charge your trimmer. While charging, the unit will blink. When ready to use, the light will be solid. Then you’re good to use your trimmer for up to 90 minutes.
- PROTECT YOUR PURCHASE - To keep you and your Lawn Mower 3.0 working optimally, make sure to change out your blades regularly to keep them sharp, clean, and rust-free.
Product detailsSize Name:US 3.0
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 15.24 x 12.7 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 February 2020
- Manufacturer : MANSCAPED
- ASIN : B082T46XCF
- Item Model Number : MAN-TR3-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 961 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Lawn Mower 3.0 is the latest groin and body trimmer from MANSCAPED, the world’s best brand for manscaping. It features powerful upgrades and keeps some of the most popular features of its predecessor. 7,000 rpm motor QuietStroke technology for low vibration and sound 90-minute runtime USB charging dock Diamond-textured no-slip grip Waterproof for convenient use in the shower Automatic LED light during operation. Easily cleaned under running water. As part of a comprehensive male grooming product lineup, this groin and body trimmer provides the best, closest, most hygienic trim for your entire body!
Our trimmers are made to be used in the shower, if you wish. Our trimmers meet the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard 60529 rating of IPX7 and can withstand immersion in up to one meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. In addition, our trimmers meet the IEC’s IPX4 rating which protects against splashing water from any direction. While our trimmers have been tested for a variety of conditions, there is a point at which an increased water depth may harm our trimmers. How do I safely use my trimmer in the shower? First, always make sure that your trimmer is disconnected from all charging devices. Next, use your trimmer as you normally would, and let the water from the shower wash away trimmed hair from yourself and the trimmer. We recommend using a gentle shower spray, as powerful jets of water over a prolonged period of time could damage your trimmer. When you have finished grooming, dry your trimmer with a soft cloth, and allow it to completely air dry before connecting it to any charging device.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|