MANSCAPED™ Electric Groin Hair Trimmer, The Lawn Mower™ 2.0, Replaceable Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet/Dry Clippers, Rechargeable Built-In Battery, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Manscaped Refining The Gentleman|
|Package Dimensions||22.1 x 16.9 x 7.3 cm; 198.45 Grams|
|Number of blades||1|
About this item
- WHAT IS THE LAWN MOWER 2.0: Welcome to the world of below-the-waist trimming. The Lawn Mower 2.0 from MANSCAPED is the only trimmer you need to keep your manhood looking trim, neat, and clean. From the grooming gods at MANSCAPED, this trimmer takes grooming to the next level. Male grooming requires a trimmer engineered specifically for a man’s private parts. Once you use The Lawn Mower 2.0, you’ll wonder why you used anything else.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS: This next-level male trimmer is cordless, waterproof, and can be charged using a USB cable for the utmost convenience. It also comes with two adjustable guards for four different hair lengths. No matter what length you choose, you can be sure to get an even trim. Plus, The Lawn Mower 2.0 features rust-resistant, ceramic snap-in blades for hygiene and sharpness. Advanced SkinSafe Technology helps to reduce the likelihood of nicks and cuts.
- MISSION: MANSCAPED created its lineup of tools and products to take care of a man's face, body, and important bits. Our products help you maintain by trimming, shaving, cleansing, and treating your skin with care. Our mission is to create superior products to elevate man's grooming experience. We strive to engineer tools and formulations to empower all men to be the best versions of themselves. We take pride in crafting specific products to help men feel more confident, comfortable, and healthy.
- HOW TO USE: Before initial use, fully charge your trimmer. This will take about five hours. While charging, the unit will show red. When ready to use, it will turn green. Snap the blade into the blade slot until you hear a click. Choose your desired hair length and the corresponding comb guide. Attach the comb by aligning the sides of the grooming length with the grooves on the underside of the comb attachment and slide into place. Press the on/off button to turn on the trimmer.
- PROTECT YOUR PURCHASE - To keep you and your Lawn Mower 2.0 working optimally, make sure to change out your blades regularly to keep them sharp, clean, and rust-free.
Product detailsSize Name:Australian 2.0
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.1 x 16.9 x 7.3 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 January 2021
- Manufacturer : MANSCAPED
- ASIN : B07DFSN143
- Item Model Number : MAN-TR2-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 60 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|The Lawn Mower 3.0||The Lawn Mower 2.0||The Weed Whacker||The Plow 2.0||The Shears 2.0|
|Product||3rd Generation Electric Trimmer for Groin & Body Grooming||2nd Generation Electric Trimmer for Groin & Body Grooming||Electric Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer||Single Blade Double-Edged Safety Razor||Luxury 4-piece Nail Kit|
|Areas of Focus||Groin & Body||Groin & Body||Nose & Ear||Face & Body||Hands, Feet, General Use|
|Features||Cordless, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, No-Slip Grip, LED Light, Ceramic Blades, Adjustable guard with 2 lengths||Cordless, Rechargeable / USB, Super Quiet / Low Vibration||Cordless, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery holds charge for up to 90 min, 360-degree rotary blade system||Perfectly weighted handle, Razor burn reducing cutting angle||Premium PU Leather Case with magnetic closure, Slashed tipped tweezers, Laser engraved logo|
|Special Highlight||SkinSafe replaceable blade, 7,000 RPM motor with QuietStroke Technology||Snap-In SkinSafe Ceramic Blade, 6,000 RPM Motor with QuietStroke Technology||SkinSafe replaceable head, Premium 9,000 RPM motor||Precision engineered brass handle and zinc alloy head with custom gun metal coating||Precision engineered tempered stainless steel for maximum durability|
|Protection||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof & Rust Resistant||Water Resistant & Rust Resistant|
|What's Included||Trimmer, guide comb, adapter & USB charger, charging dock, cleaning brush||Trimmer, 2 guide combs, USB charger, cleaning brush||Trimmer, adapter & USB charger, cleaning brush||Safety razor, 3 replacement blades||Nail file, nail clipper, grooming scissors, tweezers, storage case|
Our trimmers are made to be used in the shower, if you wish. Our trimmers meet the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard 60529 rating of IPX7 and can withstand immersion in up to one meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. In addition, our trimmers meet the IEC’s IPX4 rating which protects against splashing water from any direction. While our trimmers have been tested for a variety of conditions, there is a point at which an increased water depth may harm our trimmers. How do I safely use my trimmer in the shower? First, always make sure that your trimmer is disconnected from all charging devices. Next, use your trimmer as you normally would, and let the water from the shower wash away trimmed hair from yourself and the trimmer. We recommend using a gentle shower spray, as powerful jets of water over a prolonged period of time could damage your trimmer. When you have finished grooming, dry your trimmer with a soft cloth, and allow it to completely air dry before connecting it to any charging device.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Supposedly you can nick your skin with this product, what a joke! Within seconds my sac was bleeding and it somehow managed to cut my skin but not the hair??
One of the Two blades seems to be made of white plastic and whatever it’s made of it barely cuts hair at all. The blades don’t even move very quickly and just to cut one area badly I had to pass it over the area several times. After a couple of minutes I realised that this is essentially a scam and a clever marketing exercise. I imagine each unit costs about a dollar to make in China and the packaging and marketing is the main in cost by far.
A reminder to ALWAYS CHECK REVIEWS!!!
I‘be initiated a return of this item on the grounds of the fact that it’s a “poor quality item”. What a joke.