- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Marantz AV Receiver SR7013-9.2 Channel with eARC | Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Surround Sound –125W 3 Zone Power | Alexa + HEOS Compatibility
|Supported Internet Services||Pandora, Spotify|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||40.2 x 44 x 18.5 centimetres|
About this item
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ULTRA HD TV INVESTMENT. Drive EXCEPTIONAL VISUAL CLARITY with full-rate pass-through, SD/HD video upscaling to Ultra HD, 4:4:4 Pure Color, HDR10, BT.2020, 3D, 21:9 video, Dolby Vision, HLG & eARC - transmit 3D audio in one HDMI
- CREATE THE ULTIMATE CINEMATIC AUDIO EXPERIENCE with 125W per channel. CHOOSE FROM a standard 9.2 or 7.1.2 home theater system, a 5.1.4 3D system with Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or extend to 3 rooms with 5.1 (zone 1), 2.1 (zone 2 & zone 3)
- CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE VOICE CONTROL AGENT - Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri or Josh.ai Smart Home - to play, pause and stop music, switch inputs & more while you STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC OR VIDEOS via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, or the HEOS app
- Marantz receivers SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE WITH SMART HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS like Josh.ai or Control4, and allow REMOTE MONITORING OF CONNECTED DEVICES, while you are vacationing or are on the move
- Continuing its tradition of DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL STEREO LISTENING, Marantz hand-picks and custom-designs its high-grade components and their EXCLUSIVE HDAM technology gives you the best home theater experience ever imagined
Product detailsStyle Name:Receiver
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40.21 x 43.99 x 18.49 cm; 14.11 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Marantz
- ASIN : B07GVL1Y6C
- Item Model Number : SR7013
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OPTIMIZE AUDIO EXPERIENCE AS PER YOUR LISTENING LEVELS with Audyssey Platinum Suite of room acoustic correction software that includes Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and AVR Audyssey which analyzes each speaker installed in your home and adjusts the volume levels, frequency and time response according to speaker-to-listener distance and calibrates them to best suit your listening preference. With no disruptive jumps or sudden blasts, get a fully balanced sound at all times. GET ALL CONTROLS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE - download the Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App on your Android/iOS phone, connect it to the same internet connection as your receiver and it's ready for use. It's super convenient and easy, you can even go without a remote control! The Multi-room, Multi-source feature lets you PLAY DIFFERENT SOURCES IN DIFFERENT ROOM WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS. Now you can watch a movie in one room while another family member listens to music in the other room. Marantz Receivers' ability to decode high resolution Lossy (MP3, WMA, AAC) and Lossless (FLAC, ALAC, WAV) lets you enjoy UNINTERRUPTED GAPLESS PLAYBACK (FLAC / WAV / ALAC) WITH NO DELAYS OR LAGS. The receiver also features Direct Stream Digital, or DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (32-bit AKM D/A Converter) that reproduce music exactly as the artist intended. Marantz' one of the most talked about feature, the HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology provides ultra-fast slew rate and true wideband performance which results in SUPER-QUICK TRANSITION FROM INPUT TO OUTPUT giving the most OPTIMUM YET POWERFUL, DETAILED AND DYNAMIC SOUND QUALITY.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Unboxed the receiver and set it up correctly
(have 30 + years of experience with all kinds of electrical devices , 22 of them professional ).
The left rear connector for the surround sound is blown🧐 and sounds as if a small nest of bees wants to come out..
Also, The whole sound of the receiver was very dim.
We tried everything:
brand new speaker wire and hdmi cables
new surround sound rear speakers;
swapped left rear speaker with the right and only right rear channel works correctly;
checked connections a lot of times (all inserted correctly);
hooked up speakers with shorter cable to receiver (to see if it was the length of the cables causing the problem) but left rear still not correctl;
We kept trying over and over to get trough the end part where the receiver throws out the loud beeps to get the most of the sound in the living room and could not finish it because the left rear speaker was not loud enough (due to the blown connector) and we finally gave up after a couple of hours..