- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Marvel's Avengers Deluxe Edition (Xbox One)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Marvel's Avengers is a unique take on these iconic Super Heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor. This character-driven story celebrates authentic Marvel heroism and humanity in a cinematic campaign filled with single-player and CO-OP missions.
- unlock powerful skills and new gear to build your ideal version of Earth
- up to four players can assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats. The narrative will be delivered over multiple years, With no random loot Boxes or pay-to-win scenarios. Every new Super hero and region will be delivered to players at no additional cost if you own The core game.
- Pre-order for Beta access. Beta access release date(s), duration(s), platform Availability, and region Availability to be announced
- Includes exclusive Obsidian Outfit Pack offering a new look for the Avengers, an Obsidian themed plate and 1-month free Marvel unlimited
Product detailsPlatform:Xbox One | Edition:Deluxe Edition
- Package Dimensions : 17.1 x 13.6 x 1.4 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 1 September 2020
- ASIN : B084SCDR15
- Item Model Number : SQEA34.UK.23DX
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,003 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Assemble your team of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, embrace your powers, and live your Super Hero dreams.
Marvel's Avengers is an epic, third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and co-operative gameplay*. Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
Marvel's Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a new, hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco. The celebration turns deadly when a mysterious enemy causes a catastrophic accident which results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, a sprawling adventure ignites when a determined young woman named Kamala Khan sets out to reassemble and rebuild the Avengers to stop the unchecked power of the secretive new force known as AIM.Marvel's Avengers continues the epic journey with new Heroes and new narrative delivered on an ongoing basis, for the definitive Avengers gaming experience.
*One-time online access required for single-player campaign; online access required for multiplayer and to download post-launch content. Free Square Enix Members account required. Platform-specific online subscription fee may be required. Beta release date(s), platform and region availability to be announced.
• This edition of Marvel's Avengers includes 72-hour early access, play the game first 3 days early. • This edition includes 72-hour early access, play the game first on September 1, 2020. • This edition includes 72-hour early access, play the game first 3 days early. • Includes 72-hour early access, play the game first - 3 days early. • Includes 72-hour early access, play the game first on September 1, 2020 • Includes 72-hour early access, play the game first. • Play the game first with 72-hour early access. • Play first with 72-hour early access.
Marvel's Avengers leverages the Smart Delivery technology - buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One beginning September 4th, 2020 or on Xbox Series X when both the console and next-gen version of Marvel's Avengers are available.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It's a fun game but wait 6 month till it's improved and pre-owned copies are ready available. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it, see how things progress.