Back & Neck Massager, RENPHO Massage Seat, Shiatsu Massage Chair with Heat and Vibration for Neck, Back, Shoulders, Height Adjustable-Use at Home & Office
- Adjustable Neck Kneading- Compared with others, a flexible massage pillow replaces traditional rough massage nodes, fits perfectly behind your neck; The massage pillow is vertically adjustable to fit most members of your family regardless of your heights.
- Customized Back Shiatsu- 8 deep kneading massage nodes (other massagers: 4 nodes), travel up and down relaxing your entire back. 3 back massage zones for your choices: Full/Upper/Lower back. Back Position: Allows you to concentrate the kneading on the area selected for pin-point relaxation.
- Soothing Heat Therapy and Seat Vibration- Heating on neck and back warms your neck and back while relaxing tense muscles across your entire neck, back, lumbar and shoulders. Vibration on the seat with adjustable 3 levels intensity adjustable, provides you a comfortable massage to Hip and thighs.
- Ultimate Comfortable Massage Seat- Use this back massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house. The integrated strapping system secures it on chairs in place. High-quality polyurethane leather makes it durable, easy to clean and maintain.
- Makes a Great Gift-Massagers for back & neck is a great holiday and birthday gift, improve the health and wellness of your friends and family. Perfect Christmas Present for Your loved ones (Men/Women/Mom/Dad).
- Package Dimensions : 81.53 x 45.72 x 21.59 cm; 6.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 22 August 2019
- Manufacturer : RENPHO
- ASIN : B07PNHGL87
- Manufacturer reference : RF-BM066
- Best Sellers Rank: 85 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Advanced Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat and Vibration
- Long days of working, driving, sitting, and bending over can hurt your back, shoulders, and neck. Most people suffer from degenerative disc disease, sciatica, muscle tension, or pain.
- With RENPHO Neck & Back Massager, you’ll be able to enjoy spa grade massages on your neck, shoulders and back in your own home or office, melting your stress and tension away, relieving degenerative disc disease pain and sciatica, improving blood circulation. Allow yourself to relax and rejuvenate to recharge your batteries and promote efficiency.
At RENPHO, we strive to deliver the best in home massage systems, looking to please and satisfy every single customer with our exceptional customer experience team.
- 1-year no-worry
- Customer first
- 24-hour support
Electric Neck & Back Massager
Heat, Vibration, Shiatsu, Kneading, Rolling
- User-friendly design in neck massage, fits perfectly your neck, vertically adjustable to fit different back heights;
- Customized back massage with back massage areas selectable to your preference;
- Independently selectable heat function on neck and back applies gentle warmth to tired muscles;
- Optional soothing natural vibrations on seat relieve tired muscles on the whole body.
Unique Massage Pillow
This massage chair is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- Flexible massage pillow fits perfectly behind your neck;
- Height of massage pillow is 4.8in vertically adjustable to fit users with any back height (21.4in - 26.4in);
- Washable polyurethane cover, soft and removable, prevents your neck during massages.
Foldable and Portable
Convenient to Use
RENPHO Neck & Back Massager fits almost every chair with a tall straight back( recliners, sofa seats, office chairs, even dining chairs).
This seat massager is a mini portable massage chair. Lay it on your couch while watching TV, your office chair while on your computer, or on your bed while reading.
How to know whether this massager can fit your height?
- Step 1. Sit down in a chair;
- Step 2. Keep your back straight;
- Step 3. Measure height from the seat to your neck;
- Step 4. If the height is between 21.6in to 26.4in, this massager can fit you.
- 15 Minutes Auto Timer
- Do not use this Neck & Back Massager in a car’s driver seat.
- It is not recommended to lay this Neck & Back Massager completely flat.
- Material: ABS + Polyurethane Leather + Mesh Fabric
- Input: DC 12 V 5 A
- Rated Power: 60 W
- Dimension(Folded): 30.7(L) x 16.9 (W) x 7. 5(H) inch
- Net Weight: 10.91 lbs (4.95 Kg)
- Default Timer: 15 Minutes
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I contacted Renpho to lodge a warranty claim their customer service was exceptional, they were happy to help. I had to send them a video to show that it wasnt working and within 24 hours a decision was made to replace the entire Neck and Back massage at no extra cost! It is one of the best customer service experiences I have had when lodging a warranty claim. The Massage is now working well.
-Pleasantly surprised with the amount of kneading power coming out of this massager.
-Shiatsu function actually works and you can definitely feel the heat.
-Very easy to store away when not in use. The massager is lightweight and the seat folds up.
-Flexibility: can be used on a chair or can be laid flat on bed if you want a stronger massage.
-Only comes with one velcro strap on the back to hold to chair. This is problematic because the massager can slide forward if the chair is angled. I managed to fix this because I have a spare large velcro strap and I used this to tighten the bottom of the massager to the chair. You can easily find one online.
Overall, it's a very effective massager and my neck and shoulders feel relaxed after a massage. If you're not getting enough kneading strength you can add a cushion between the massager and the chair, my computer chair is curved so adding a cushion improved things a lot. If Renpho can add the additional velcro strap to the chair (or even throw in one in the box) they will earn my 5 stars.
The heated function was nice - a gentle warmth. I found the neck pillow massager was good, that the vibrating seat was good, but I have mixed feelings about back massage section (which was borderline brutal, particularly on the thoracic area of the spine). That is not to say I hated it (in the lumbar area, I felt it was alright), but I did pull up bruised later that day and still felt bruised the day after.
Having had the opportunity to try out some top of the line Japanese massage chairs over the years, I am used to the more vigorous massages these machine massage things give, but I think the upper back section of the massage chair is going to be very love/hate for people (and you might want to exercise some care when first using).
That said, at the price I paid, and for what it it is, I think I'll hang on to it myself and see if I can adjust. As long as potential buyers are aware this is more a hard "thumbs in" type massage than relaxation massage (and is harder than than you would get in a real full sized massage chair), they shouldn't get any unpleasant surprises.
Top reviews from other countries
The seat arrived in a nice big box and was held in place by polystyrene blocks. The remote and adaptor were wrapped in plastic.
The instructions tell you what it does but it's a lot easier to just sit down and play with the buttons on the well laid out remote.
Before you start, you will find a separate pice of material with half a zip on it, this is the cover for the neck massager.
If you are 6ft or more like me, you may think you have bought a child's version but fret not. THe headrest can be moved up and down using the remote. When in place, if you want to apply more pressure you can further lower it against yourself for that real "digging in the fingers" feeling.
I would say, do not expect this to be a comfortable seat to relax in because it's not. You want to sit on it carefully as the various moving part are quite hard and stick out prominently.
The neck massager is particularly merciless and digs in good and deep. You are unlightly to drift off, this is not emulating a gentle massage!
The vibrating seat was somewhat lost on me, not sure what benifit that can really give but it's not unpleasant.
The heating effect is fairly subtle but nice.
You can decide what you want on and what you don't quite easily.
The instructions recommend no more than 2 15 minute sessions a day and, given the slow pounding it gives you, I would say this is sensible.
The build feels good and solid like it'll last for a long time and the seat flips up so you can easily store this away when not in use.
If you are looking for somethig that will gently soothe you without really making much of impression then carry on looking.
If you have aches and pains you need kneading out of your neck and back, then this is an excellent propostion as you can certainly feel it working!
As such, I can find very little to fault here, it's well designed and does what it's meant to do.
I own a Renpho scale so I already trusted the brand, but I worried that an at home massager wouldn't go deep enough to actually help me.
I am so glad that I decided to take a chance.
This massager has the power to go deep. A handy feature is its ability to adjust the neck and back so that it can accommodate different body types. It also has vibrate and heat.
I was literally saying "oh yeah" when it was on without even realizing. That would have been embarrassing had I not been home alone.
Now I don't have to wait to get in to see my RMT. I can have a massage anytime that I need it in the comfort of my own home without paying them $95 per visit.
Few members of my family have arthritis and have weak lower backs. This thing is absolutely amazing. I come back from my office job and sit in it for a while (there's an automatic timer of around 10-15 minutes I think) just to relax and get rid of the tension in my back and shoulders.
The massager has a vibration setting for your buttocks, with three levels of intensity - neither are too strong, they're just a nice touch. There is also a heat function, but the main features are the neck and back massage functions. Both of these are adjustable.
Now, when I set this up on my couch and sat in it, I felt a little bit of pain - but not a bad kind of pain! I felt a pain that felt good, as if it's correcting my back and posture somehow. I was able to adjust the height of the back massager so it could focus on either my upper or lower back. The sensation was nice, it felt like it was really digging into my tension areas. The heating function really helps a lot too.
Overall, it's great for people with arthritis or lower back problems. My only recommendation is make sure your chair is big enough for this. I don't think this will fit on a standard dining chair, but a large office chair or a couch will do just fine!
Over the weekend we went camping and ground under the tent was not flat, so I ended up with pain in my neck and shoulders. Thanks to this massager my pain is almost gone, and I feel great.
Built quality is great. It’s not like some of those cheap massagers that you are afraid to use as they might break during the first use. The material feels good on the skin.
Having the option to move back massager to the spot you need is a must-have feature in every massager and this one has it. With this feature, you can spend more time on those problematic spots on your back.
Feels like Renpho has thought about everything, availability to move neck massager up and down is brilliant. You can move it to the correct height for your neck. I do need to say that first unit that I received suffered from production issue where the mechanisms that move neck massager up/down got stuck in on place and I was able only to move it 1cm up or down. I got in touch with Renpho customer support and they were on top of it. Straight away the sent me a replacement unit. 5 stars for customer service too!
Little side pocket for remote is yet another detail that tells you that Renpho actually spent time thinking how to make this product great.
For the best experience, I would suggest using a chair that can recline a bit. I have an office chair from IKEA and it’s great for this. When you recline, you put more pressure on the massager's heads and it intensifies the awesome massage feeling. Don’t recline too far at will put too much pressure on the moving parts and you’ll just gonna break the massager.
As you might have understood so far, I’m really pleased with this product and Renpho customer service. Both deserve a 5-star rating.