|Product Dimensions||16.66 x 8.89 x 2.08 cm; 104.33 Grams|
|Item Model Number||4697D|
|Size||Numeric 1 Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||104 g|
Master Lock Padlock, Set Your Own Combination TSA Accepted, 4697D
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16.7 x 8.9 x 2.1 centimetres|
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
|Item weight||0.23 Pounds|
About this item
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor use and travel; small lock is best used for backpacks, bags, briefcases, and luggage
- TSA ACCEPTED: Luggage lock allows Transportation Security Administration screeners to inspect and relock baggage, without damaging lock
- EASE OF USE: TSA lock has a resettable 4 dial combination for keyless convenience, set and reset your combination allowing thousands of personalized combination code options
- DURABLE DESIGN: Padlock includes a metal body for durability and a vinyl covered flexible braided steel shackle for resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1-3/8 in. wide lock body; 1-3/8 in. diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. length, 1-1/16 in. width; Available in Black, Blue, Pink, Silver (randomly selected at time of shipment)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock No. 4697D Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock features a 1-3/8in (36mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/8in (3mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of vinyl covered flexible braided steel, offering resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Accepted lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won’t cut! The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
From the manufacturer
Secure Travel with Greater Flexibility
Master Lock offers travelers greater peace of mind with an enhanced version of the popular cable-style TSA-Accepted lock. With this lock, airport authorities can inspect and relock baggage and cases, without damaging the lock. With a flexible cable shackle that pivots freely to endure the abuse of baggage handling equipment, the risk of shackle breakage is minimized. A 4-position combination, available in both numeric and letter dial models, provides easy combination recall, making air travel that much more hassle-free.
Features and Benefits
- Airport authorities are trained to recognize the red and white diamond logo and can inspect and relock bags and cases without damaging the lock
- Flexible cable shackle pivots freely to endure the abuse of baggage handling equipment, reducing the risk of shackle breakage
- Soft touch accents over a 1-3/8 in (36mm) wide durable metal body provide for easier grip
- Vinyl-covered steel cable shackle with 1-1/2 in (38mm) vertical clearance fits a variety of travel applications
- Easy to set and reset 4-position combination with front facing combination
- Numeric & letter dial models offer 10,000 combination possibilities to create more memorable combinations
- High contrast black-on-white numbers and letters are easy to read in high glare environments
Vertical clearance to fit a variety of applications, including traveling with equipment cases & trunks with integrated hasps.
Flexible cable shackle pivots freely to endure the abuse of baggage handling equipment, minimizing shackle breakage.
Allows Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners to unlock, inspect & relock luggage, cases, & trunks, without damaging the lock.