|Manufacturer||Master Lock Company|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 5.41 x 9.53 cm; 168 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Locker Lock|
|Style||Directional Set-Your-Own Combination|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Usage||Inside; Amateur, Inside; Professional|
|Included Components||Padlock, Instruction Manual|
|Item Weight||168 g|
Master Lock Locker Lock 1500iD Set Your Own Directional Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Black
|Item dimensions L x W x H||32 x 54 x 95 millimetres|
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- Indoor padlock is best used as a school locker lock and gym lock, providing protection and security from theft
- Set your own directional combination lock for speed and easy combination recall; For combo reset instructions, refer to the user guide in the technical specifications section of this page
- Padlock includes metal body construction, hardened steel shackle, and anti-shim locking mechanism for improved strength and security
- 2-1/8 in. (54 mm) wide lock body; 1/4 in. (6 mm) diameter shackle with 1 in. (25 mm) length, 3/4 in. (19 mm) width
- Faster combination entry than a standard combination lock by using up, down, left, or right directional movements
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock 1500iD Speed Dial Directional Set Your Own Combination Padlock features a 2-1/8in (54mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/4in (6mm) diameter shackle is 1in (25mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The patented up/down/left/right directional movement technology is faster, easier and more secure than a standard combination lock. The locking mechanism features anti-shim technology, offering maximum security. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The trouble is with the reset mechanism, the lock shackle must be pressed down to clear the unit, but the reset margin is so small, there is no positive response feedback that "says hey I'm reset." Even with a positive reset, the lock is not reliable and very difficult to open.
I ended up cutting both locks off and going back to am old fashion key.
Nice attempt at a new design..Absolutely, but these locks will probably be taken off the market within years I predict, they fail practical use and everyday application IMO.