|Package Dimensions||25.6 x 16.4 x 12.3 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||SG_B01NB8LL35_US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8418KA|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
Master Lock - Python Adjustable Camouflage Cable Locks #8418KA CAMO 3-Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminium|
|Lock type||Key Lock|
|Item weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three (3) Camouflage Cable Locks all keyed the same. One key opens all 3 locks.
- In MOST INSTANCES we can get you six (6) keyed alike or two 3-packs. Possible 9, 12, 16, 24.
- Cut resistant 5/16" (8mm) braided steel cable. Patented locking mechanism holds cable secure at any
- Tiedown convenience - cinches tight for improved security and no "flapping" within pickup bed or on
- Weather Tough aluminum alloy lock, cylinder shutter and vinyl coated cable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
(Pack of 3) Purchases up to a quantity of 4 will be keyed alike Patented adjustable locking mechanism holds cable tight at any position for perfect fit.6' (1.8m) adjustable cable for application flexibility.5/16" (8mm) braided steel cable for superior cut resistance.Cable end threads through places other cables cannot.4-pin cylinder for superior pick resistance.Rust resistant lock and vinyl coated cable for superior weather and scratch resistance.Velcro strap holds excess cable for compact storage.Advantage Timber pattern for outdoor camouflage security.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Master Lock recommended NOT using WD-40, silicone or graphite. They strongly recommended a PTFE/Teflon-based lubricant such as Dupont Teflon Multi-use lube. FYI you can cut the Python cable with small bolt cutters.