|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 22 x 25 cm; 370 Grams|
|Item Model Number||7120D|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Locking Storage Bag, Two keys|
|Item Weight||370 g|
Master Lock 7120D Money Bag with Key Lock 11-1/2 In. Long, Blue
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||48 x 220 x 250 millimetres|
About this item
- Money bag is best used to safely transport cash, jewelry, notary supplies, and confidential documents
- Bank bag is made of water-resistant nylon, protecting the interior contents from water damage; Reinforced seams providing long term durability
- Money bag features a built in zipper and security lock for additional protection
- Money pouch features an identification card holder with protective cover for organization and easy identification
- Cash bag is 11-1/2 inch (29 centimeter) L x 8-3/8 inch (21 centimeter) H x 1-3/8 inch (3.4 centimeter) W; Key lock comes with two keys
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock 7120D Locking Storage Bag is made from water resistant nylon for durability. The storage bag comes with a built in security lock and 2 keys for convenience. The storage bag measures 11-1/2in (29cm) L x 8-3/8in (21cm) W x 1-3/8in (34mm) D. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
From the manufacturer
Master Lock 7120D Money Bag with Key Lock 11-1/2 in. Long
Locking storage bag is made from water resistant nylon for durability. Built in zipper with security lock to securely and confidently transport sensitive documents and money.
Identification card holder with protective cover for organization and easy identification.
Best used to safely transport cash, jewelry, notary supplies, and confidential documents.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 10 July 2020
On day one, the zipper got stuck, then the lock froze up, and the key got stuck in it. This dud then took up extra useless weight and space in my suitcase for the balance of the vacation, without serving the security purpose it was bought for. It's possible that I just got a one-off dud, but it's turned me off trying this security bag again.
One star for the product based on my experience of it, and 5 stars for Amazon, which took the product back when I got home, and promptly refunded me.