|Product Dimensions||14.12 x 8.89 x 4.19 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|Item Model Number||1530DCM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||136 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.28 delivery
Master Lock 1530DCM Locker Lock Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.1 x 8.9 x 4.2 centimetres|
|Lock type||Combination Lock|
About this item
- Indoor padlock is best used as a school locker lock and gym lock, providing protection and security from theft
- Preset three-digit combination lock for keyless convenience
- Combo lock is constructed with a metal body, anodized aluminum cover, hardened steel shackle, and anti-shim locking mechanism for strength and security
- 1-7/8 in. (48 mm) wide lock body; 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter shackle with 3/4 in. (19 mm) length, 13/16 in. (21 mm) width
- Available in blue, red, and purple (color randomly selected at time of shipment)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock 1530DCM Combination Padlock features a 1-7/8in (48mm) wide metal body for durability, with an anodized aluminum finish. The 9/32in (7mm) diameter shackle is 3/4in (19mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 3-digit combination offers keyless convenience. The locking mechanism features anti-shim technology, offering maximum security. The bright metallic colors simplify locker identification. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
From the manufacturer
Master Lock 1530DCM Locker Lock Combination Padlock
Indoor lock is best used as a school locker lock and gym lock, providing protection and security from theft.
The hardened steel shackle offers extra cut resistance.
Shimming is defined as violating a lock by inserting a foreign object into the latch mechanism. Master Lock padlocks feature technology specifically designed to protect the latch assembly so there is no target for the shim tool to hit, making the lock more difficult to defeat.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|