Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (25 Feet) - Supports Cat6/5e/5, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Cord (Part# 31-399-25X)
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||PC, Router, Printer|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAT6/CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports
- CAPABILITY: Can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10x the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Cat6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible
- CERTIFIED: CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies w/TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: Up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG, 4 twisted pair Stranded conductors. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage
Product detailsColour Name:Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 21 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Mediabridge Products, LLC.
- ASIN : B001W28L2Y
- Item Model Number : 31-399-25B
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mediabridge Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6/Cat5eMediabridge Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable ConnectivityThis cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Specifications- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)- Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)- Connector Type: RJ45- Contact Plating: Gold Plated- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz- Cable Structure: Stranded- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) CompliantCompatibility- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices - Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)Notes- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|