We do not have any recommendations at this timeContinue shopping
MerakiXlab Neck and Shoulder Relaxer - Cervical Traction Device for TMJ Pain Relief and Cervical Spine Alignment, Chiropractic Pillow Neck Stretcher (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Using it for 10 minutes a day can help reduce neck pain, provide relief from neck tension, relieve headaches and migraines, and restore correct neck posture.
- Simple and effective physical solutions to sooth away stiff neck, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature associated with consistent use.
- Dense and soft foam design provides sturdy, lightweight, and comfortable base.
- Can't be used as an ordinary pillow all night long.
- Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pillow, because your neck needs time to familiar with the new corrector curvature. You will enjoy an extreme comfort after you get used to it!
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 21 x 12 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 December 2020
- Manufacturer : MerakiXlab
- ASIN : B08QJ1SSF3
- Manufacturer reference : Neck relaxer form black
- Best Sellers Rank: 863 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
|C-Shape Cervical Traction Neck Stretcher||T-Shape Suboccipital Tension Release and Relaxer||6 Trigger Point Headache Relief Massager|
|Size||21 x 18 x 12 cm||23 x 18 x 11.5 cm||19.5 x 15 x 13 cm|
|Traction Time||10 Min each time||15 Min each time||10 Min each time|
|Features||Stretch by gravity and body weight naturally. Sooth away stiff neck||Soft acupressure shiatsu massage to soft tissues in the back and neck||Deep acupressure message with 6 firm neck trigger point balls|
|Features 2||Helps in restoring proper cervical curvature associated with consistent use||Exercises and stretches that assist to restore soft tissues in the neck||Helps with tension headache relief and migraine relief|
|Firmness||Firm||Firm and Comfort||Firm|
How do you use it?
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
4 out of 5
34 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Australia on 29 August 2021
Colour: BlackVerified Purchase
I suppose for a device like this it could seem pretty straight forward how to use it however I would have appreciated some info on suggested usage especially duration and or frequency of use. The item itself is well made and I have a medium size head so I don't have issues with how the things supports my neck. It's a bit hard though so I've put something soft on the cradle where my neck is supported. Other than that, I'm happy with the device. I always feel a stretch in my lower back and that surprised me. I'm glad I bought this but it would have been very useful to have some documentation. It did come in a cloth bag so maybe the company could take that away and replace it with some user info.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in Australia on 16 August 2021
Colour: BlackVerified Purchase
This neck rest is quite flexible, when you lie down on it, it bends a fair bit. It would be perfect if it was a bit stiffer. If you suffer from frequent neck pain, I'd recommend a sturdier brand. This one does the job if you're looking for a budget friendly option.
Reviewed in Australia on 28 June 2021
Colour: BlueVerified Purchase
this device gives a great neck stretch, which is very difficult to get. i hope that w/continued use my migraines will become less frequent and my shoulders less tight. solidly made, easy to use.
2 people found this helpful