- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Xbox One Wireless Controller - Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
- Get up to twice the wireless range than previous controllers
- Stay on target with diamond grip
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 17.7 x 17.5 x 7.3 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 30 September 2016
- ASIN : B0773RNXKH
- Item Model Number : WL3-00021
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Equip yourself with the Xbox Wireless Controller - Recon Tech Special Edition, featuring a sleek, dark grey military design, diamond grip, and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It feels very light in my hands but it's also sturdy, the D-Pad and triggers feel good, and the size is just right. Great signal strength with the wireless dongle you can buy separately (I haven't tried the bluetooth). Most importantly it just works with no setting up, with pretty much every game from 2006 onwards.
EDIT: Controller headphone jack stopped working after a month. Right-Back button stopped working after two. Normal use, but returns policy runs out after 30 days. Now again a useless controller that I can't return. Will never purchase electronics on Amazon again.
works perfectly over USB, but not bluetooth. this is a known issue that microsoft don't seem to have any intention of fixing, with their tech support suggesting people just go and buy another controller...
rubbish device if you're buying it to use with a PC. if for an xbox probably fine, if for PC save your money and get the wired version.
The decals on the grips don't exist. Is just plain red. False advertising imo.
Also doesn't say it anywhere, but these controllers are NOT rechargable. Better going with a PS4 controller for same price.
What a rip off.
Top reviews from other countries
My controller failed on day #100. Support recommendation: "throw it in the trash and buy a new one".
All Microsoft is saying that it does not stand by its products.
Also, do not install any drivers from the CD which you’ll receive along with the bluetooth dongle, you just need to connect the dongle to your desktop and your windows 10 will automatically install the required softwares/drivers and you are good to go! You can see your xbox controller’s connection in window’s setting > devices.
If there is warranty support or repair support anyone or the seller/Amzon please help.
1) Use good SMPS (POWER SUPPLY) like CORSAIR VS450 OR VS550 also Good motherboard.
2) You should use windows 10 latest updated OS in PC.