- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Limited Edition Midnight Blue AHG Ear Cushions for Bose QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) Headphones (QC35 Dark Blue)
- Compatibility - These ear pads and scrims are designed specifically for the QuietComfort 35 and QuietComfort 35 II headphones. They are not compatible with any other models.
- Revive and refresh your headphones – Your QuietComfort 35 (QC35) or QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) headphones have stood the test of time. They have been there for you on public transport, during travels and when you just want to forget the world around you. Give your QC35/QC35 II headphones a new lease on life with these ear pads.
- Design and Quality – Excellent comfort from premium protein leather and a soft high-density foam. The ear pads are seam stitched to increase longevity and they use a thicker installation rim to provide a secure fit with a tighter seal helping reduce sound leakage. These ear pads will conform to your ears within 1-2 weeks of use; giving you a more personalized fit.
- Quick and easy installation – Some DIY skills are needed but let’s be honest, this is no match for your awesomeness. Detailed instructions and video guide are included on product inserts to make the installation process nice and easy. You can see our video guide by searching on YouTube for ‘AHG QC35/QC35 II Ear Pad Installation’.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? – 2 x AHG QC35/QC35 II ear pads and 2 x original style QC35/QC35 II scrims for a total refreshment of your loved headphones.
Product detailsSize:AHG-QC35-Midnight Blue | Colour:Midnight Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 10 x 1.9 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Accessory House
- ASIN : B07WDRLKM3
- Item Model Number : AHG-QC35-Dark Blue
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ear pads compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 QuietComfort 35 II
Headphone grief is a real thing!
Stage 1 - Denial
‘I can get a few more years out of these’
‘Don’t be silly, the sound is not leaking that bad’
Your ear pads are not fine. That hole and the sponge sticking out is not for style. Your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphone ear pads are falling apart after 2-3 years and they are looking pretty gross. There is ‘pleather dandruff’ appearing on your ears, your neck and your shirt. Your friends are starting to ask questions.
Stage 2 – Anger
‘How is this happening to me’
‘What did I do to deserve this from the headphone gods’
Truthfully, at some point in time every headphone owner will feel this pain and need to get it out. No one wants their comfort level and listening experience to come to this. We know it is not fair, but it is happening. Feel free to yell into a pillow for a moment.
Step 3 – Acceptance
You have come to terms it; you need new ear pads. You are ready to move forward and put the past behind you. You want to do what is best for your favourite headphones and lose that dandruff issue. Your friends will thank you for it too.
Step 4 - Bargaining
Bargain with your wallet and get some great AHG ear pads for your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphones. Add years to their lifespan and your enjoyment. Accessory House guarantees these ear pads to be 100% compatible, comfortable and easy to replace or your money back with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!!
This is an Accessory House Global product, we are not affiliated with any of the companies listed and the item does not contain any trademarks from these companies!
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photo demonstrates the difference in padding. Save yourself the hassle and just get the proper Bose replacements.
This company is a specialist in their field and offers excellent videos to help you with the installation process.
I recommend that you watch the "how to" video BEFORE and AFTER you buy this product. The installation is not "hard" but it is a bit tricky and requires the techniques described in the video.
These are comfortable, have a high quality feel that compares in comfort to the genuine replacement part; good build quality, and even includes a blue ‘spudger’ to help you correctly mount the pads.
All in all, quite satisfied and happy to have purchased.
I like the the build quality, the comfort of the memory foam padding, and the feel of the material.
Grey is also a nice contrast to the previously all black headphones.
Top reviews from other countries
Fazit: Für den Preis absolut Top aber an die original Polster von Bose kommen sie nicht ran
Absolutely delighted with it. The price was excellent for what you get: 2 cushions, 2 liners and a tool to help remove and replace the parts.
Had next day delivery with Prime and am a delighted customer.
Bose had no official pads in stock, so I turned to Amazon and found these quite highly rated.
I'd watched a video on how to remove/add these pads (youtube) and had already "practiced" with the old Bose ones before these replacements arrived.
They are easy to fit - I did mine using fingernails rather than the tool provided. It took around 5 minutes for both.
A quick comparison suggests that these are marginally firmer than the Bose, certainly not "rock hard' as one review stated!
The comfort remains supreme, and the noise cancelling & audio sound quality seem to be entirely unaffected by the switch to these pads.
I think they are excellent.