|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wired|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 1.96 x 3.81 cm; 19 Grams|
|Item Weight||19 g|
|Item Model Number||MD-M002-RDWH-1|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 September 2019|
Mighty Vibe, Spotify Music Player, Mooshu Red
|Price:||+ $7.84 Delivery|
- 5+ HOURS OF SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS & PODCASTS OFFLINE - Mighty plays your Spotify playlists and podcasts offline without a phone, screen, or Internet connection. No data or WiFi is needed for playback - leave your phone at home and take your Spotify anywhere.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE - Mighty works with all Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and car entertainment systems. Pair Mighty with your Bluetooth accessory and it will automatically reconnect each time you want to listen to your music, no phone needed. Mighty works with wired headphones too.
- WIRELESS SYNCING - Use the Mighty mobile app to wireless sync your playlists and podcasts to Mighty, no cords or computer needed. Our Stay Fresh feature automatically updates your playlists while you sleep so you have fresh tracks every morning.
- SMALL & LIGHTWEIGHT - Mighty clips onto any piece of clothing, is smaller than a box of matches (1.4" x 1.4"), and lighter than four quarters (0.7 ounces). You won't even notice that you're wearing it...just you and your Spotify music, finally.
- DURABLE & KID FRIENDLY - Water, sweat, and drop resistant. Mighty's screenless design and physical buttons makes it the perfect companion for any workout and for your kid's playtime. No more broken smartphone screens.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mighty Vibe is new and improved with a bigger battery life, more stability, and improved Bluetooth playback. Mighty is the first ever Spotify music player. It's created for athletes, as it's small, lightweight, durable and clips onto anything. It works with your Bluetooth or wired headphones, holds 1000+ songs, and has 5+ hours of continuous playback. Mighty requires a Spotify Premium subscription and includes headphone jack to USB charging cable and mobile app. For support, please reach out to us, bemighty.com/contact.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend this device to runners looking for an iPod shuffle alternative. It is also good for walkers (listening to music or podcasts).
Powerbeats Pro steps (I had issues with connecting it unless I follow these steps every time)
1. Turn the device on (wait for a minute until the green light flashes)
2. Open your Powerbeats Pro case
3. Take the headphones out
4. Put them on and wait for it to connect
5. On the Mighty, press the play button
So glad a stumbled across this device!!
Top reviews from other countries
No matter where I tried fixing it, it fell off when I ran! In the end I had to put it in my pocket, which meant that I couldn’t reach the controls easily. So stupid.
Customer service was also useless. When emailed explaining the issue and asking if it was just MY Mighty that has a faulty clip, they came back and told be that no, the clip was *purposefully* weak & couldn’t be made stronger because (and I quote) “..that would break the clip”! And.. “if it doesn’t work then use a lanyard.”
I just spent almost £100 ona product that doesn’t work properly and they were telling me to use a lanyard!? That’s admittting defeat and offering nothing!
if a clip that is specifically designed to function *as a clip* in sporting environments doesn’t actually *work*... this just boils down to the clip being badly designed.
I mean.. what’s it’s purpose otherwise? It only has one job!!
I never once had this issue with the iPod shuffle... I’m surpursed they haven’t adjusted the design. It seems a really obvious and simple thing to change: if it breaks when it’s too tight then they’re obviously using the wrong materials.
So yeah. Disappointing. Was almost just what I needed, but nope. Will be returning it as it just doesn’t do what is required of it.
Die Idee ist echt genial, super klein, nicht störend zum befestigen, Steuerung völlig ok. Aber die Lautstärke, der Akku, und die Probleme um überhaupt einmal die App benutzen zu können .... Das rechtfertigt diesen Preis auf gar keinen Fall.
The second unit works well with all the Bluetooth headphones I have tried it with, I think the crucial difference was that a software update did not apply properly to the first Mighty, and I had no way of manually re-applying it, or re-triggering the update as an end user. I can't comment on the battery life or longevity yet, but will update if I have any problems.
Also, to confirm this definitely does work with Spotify Premium for family, I think the person who said it didn't work in a below review is just being a donut.
Edit: I used this once in the end, and replaced it with a Garmin smart watch which is more more convenient to use. These don't really have much of a purpose.
It was relatively easy to set up with the app, and it's quite intuitive to use. There is a 'tour' on the app to explain what all the different coloured lights mean. After about a month of use, I did have an issue where I was unable to connect to the app, and also I was getting an error message from the device saying I had too many devices connected to my Spotfiy account to continue (which wasn't true). I contacted customer support and I was walked through the solution over a series of polite and concise emails.
The battery life could be better, but I just have to remember to charge it up after around 3 hours worth of use.
I'm really pleased with this device and I definitely think it's worth the money. I do feel slightly apprehensive sometimes when it doesn't connect to the app, but it usually does after a few tries, and now customer support have told me how to do a reboot, so I can try that in the future. If it continues to work as it has been, then I will definitely be happy to recommend it. I know this is early days for this company, so I want to support them, as I think this is such a great idea.